RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Derek

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Derek - Page 2 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Derek

Post by Death Rebel Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:15 am

I take the baseball bat, I barely noticed the toilet paper, then I go to the backpack and carefully check inside for anything useful before loading it with the canned food, after I finish I read the newspaper and decido to roll it, because newspaper rolls can be deadly.

Before going out, I head into the kitchen and start to search a canopener.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Derek - Page 2 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Derek

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:45 am

Your attempt to create a new deadly weapon fails horribly as you accidentally tear the newspaper whilst rolling it. Truly, nothing will ever be as powerful as a roll of toilet paper. You find a can opener that you can carry with you and suddenly realize you smell something burning.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:04 am

I put the can opener inside the backpack, after I notice the smell I quickly and carefully get out of the house, paying attention to my surroundings to avoid any danger.

After I'm out I start to examine everything around, wondering how did I tear the newspaper, if I do everything as gently as possible.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:18 am

You walk around aimlessly with no goal in mind as you try and figure out how to get back home. Finally you stop, deciding there's only one thing to do. You can either travel to the site of the nuke strike, try and find survivor's in key buildings, or leave town to publish your story of time travel.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:48 am

After thinking for a long while, I finally decide to go to the north to find the bomb shelter mentioned in the newspaper, if there are survivors or any information about them, it must be there.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:52 am

You decide to go to a key building to look for survivors. Traveling north, the journey slowly grows darker as night begins to fall. An eerie silence falls over the city, as nothing can be heard anywhere with the emptiness, not even the sound of an animal or insect. Finally, you reach the blast door of the bomb shelter, just outside of the city.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2