RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki Empty Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:39 am

You awake in your room, the alarm blaring and everything blurry as the lights appear to be piercingly bright. Everything appears absolutely normal and according to the time, you're late for school. You decide you should stop sleeping naked to save yourself time.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:55 am

I get up yawn and get dressed, after that I go and turn off the alarm.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:57 am

You attempt to turn off the alarm, but when you press the button it doesn't shut off. The ringing grows louder.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:05 am

I sigh and close my eyes but the ringing makes me think irrationally and I smash the alarm clock with my forehead.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:09 am

You awake in your room, the alarm blaring and everything blurry as the lights appear to be piercingly bright. Everything appears absolutely normal and according to the time, you're late for school. Your head throbs as if someone hit it.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:18 am

"Ugh my head hurts....only one way to get rid of this headache" I get up from the floor( or wherever I am) grab the alarm clock and smash it in my head again.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:20 am

You smash the alarm clock into your head. Suddenly it transformed into a bunny and bites your forehead.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:25 am

Grabs the bunny by the neck quickly gets one of his knives and stabs it right in the troath.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:29 am

You stab the bunny and it bleeds out, screaming in pure agony as its life flashes before its eyes. It will never again see its bunny wife or its bunny kids. Its days as a programmer of bunny simulator 2014 are over, and it can never become a bunny lawyer. A single tear slides down its cheek as it finally stops and stays entirely still, dead. Its bunny spirit rises up and proceeds to fly to bunny heaven.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:31 am

I stand around and blink for a few minutes as my forehead bleeds and look at the rabbit."Most effective alarm clock I've ever bought." I then go grab my phone to see the time since I killed my alarm clock.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:34 am

It's time'o'clock. Plenty of time for you to go and enjoy doing something. You just have to decide what.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:38 am

I go to my bathroom to take a shit wash my teeth and face, then go back to my room grab my cinese saber swordand put in my guitar suit case which later I put on my back why do I do this well because material can aperantly turn into vicious bunnies and because I'm gonna go to the shop where I bought it from and kill the shop keeper. I leave my house and go to the bus stop.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:40 am

You wait at the bus stop until it comes, getting a ride to the old antique store you bought the alarm from. Inside you see the shopkeeper. A police officer stands outside of the store.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:58 am

I get a worried look on my face and go to the cop."I need your help my brother fell down and is hurt right outside in one of the alleys please come help me escourt him to the hopital."
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:59 am

The cop rushes into the alleyway.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:01 am

I point to the bunker."He's right behind the bunker hurry."
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:08 am

The very stupid cop continues to run towards the bunker, but hits his head on a pole and knocks himself unconscious.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:12 am

I facepalm because I had a cool plan to make myself look like a cool villian and everything. I look around to see somebody's watching if there isn't I snap his neck while he's unconcious I examine him for any weapons or any items I then put the cop in the bunker and go back to the store.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:14 am

You receive a gun and a nightstick as well as a radio. You go into the store where the shopkeeper is watching you.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:18 am

"Hello You might remember me I bought an alarm clock just 2 days ago here." I greet him normally.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:43 am

The shopkeeper nods, pulling out a multitude of interesting things on sale.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:48 am

I look at the things on sale.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:50 am

There's a bunch of unique and old weapons, some carpets, another alarm clock, and then something catches your eye. Behind the man on the shelf, a glinting item shines. A toaster.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:55 am

Examines the unique and old weapons.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:00 am

There's a hooksword, a battleaxe, and a kunai. They're all very interesting, but extremely pricey. Also, out of the corner of your eye, you notice a very strange book. It appears to be bound in a very fancy red leather with what looks like bones binding it.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum