RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exos is back 3!

Go down

Exos is back 3! Empty Exos is back 3!

Post by Death Rebel Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:47 am

After the titanic battle between the 2 warriors: Exos and Coza, where the latter banned the former, peace reigns over the land of SSBC chat... Or that's what our heroes thought... As they didn't expect what was about to happen.
Exos didn't give a flying fuck about getting banned so he took a taxi and went to buy a game, but he killed the driver because he had no change... actually he had $3 which was enough but 3 doesn't exist. The taxi crashed into an ice cream factory freezing Exos. Years later he woke up unbanned and even stronger and went back to the chat to kick the ass of those who annoyed him.

Episode 1: The beginning of the end.

-Tailslash: "Can you feel it?"

-Static: "Yeah... He is coming"

-Tailslash: "But why? What would he want to do?"

-Static: "Isn't it obvious? He will convince Coza to give him mods!!!"

-Tailslash: "WHAT?! IF HE GET MODS HE WILL BAN US ALL!!!"

-Static: "It's the end of the world!"

-Tailslash: "It's the apocalypse!!"

-Static: "It's the armageddon!!"

Both warriors looked at the horizon and saw Exos walking toward them. Quickly Exos pulled out a bomb and blowed up everying. End.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Exos is back 3! Empty Re: Exos is back 3!

Post by Death Rebel Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:19 am

Exos continued wandering around the chat with a spoon he stole from an alakazam that was on the ground injecting heroin and cocaine on its own ass. Suddenly out of nowhere, Jad appeared and forc- invited... no, definitely forced, Exos to play Terraria.

Episode 2: An old rivalry.

When they arrived a beam went through Exos's shoulder, he turned around to see where it came from. It was Killian who was flying around.

-Exos: "The fuck are you doing shitface?"

-Killian: "Come here faggot!"

Exos and Killian started to beat the shit out of each other, Exos kneed Killian in the ass sending him flying. Then Killian pulled out that shitty brick that can be destroyed only by the strongest pickaxe and started to build a barrier around Exos trapping him. He was so pissed off he started to punch the bricks but they were totally unharmed because he sold the strongest pickaxe to buy more spoons. End.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:38 am

Episode 3: The mysterious moron.

It looks like the chat is safe... But no, Exos died but respawned outside the box

-Killian: "I will show you the power that is beyond the limits of darkness."

-Exos: "IDGAF."

Killian started to increase his power and transformed into a dog with a sword. Exos was about to transform into Cheshire Exos but since Jad was hosting and his connection is horrible, game crashed. Exos got tired of everything and went to get a job.

A purple fish appeared telling Exos he would hire him to clean up pools but he didn't like the idea so he ate the fish, then more fishes appeared and Exos ate them all.

-Last fish: "Please! Listen... We need your help because..." Suddenly a white light covered the whole area, an unknown warrior appeared.

-Unknown Warrior: "I'm Aaron, the legendary warrior of Ragnarok. Exos! I'm here to destroy you!"

-Exos: "My god, you are such an ugly motherfucker. Who drew you? Pok?"

-Aaron: "STFU."

Aaron pulled out a flute and summoned a two-headed dragon, but his heads were coming from between his legs. He started to ride the dragon but it couldn't hold the weight and died, then Aaron rushed at Exos. Both started to punch each other in the face.

-Aaron: "You know, I always thought you were an asshole and a fucker!"

-Exos: "You know, you are a radio."

-Aaron: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YUUUUUUU!!"

They continued hitting each other until Aaron jumped away and started to charge his special attack 'Extreme Gravity'. He increased the gravity x880380148408188148401 by sitting on Exos's back.

-Aaron: "I learned this technique by training with Ranma after getting the legendray keyblade from the evil female version of my twin who was possesed by Signer Kaiba."

Exos couldn't hold the weight and fell on the ground. To be continued...
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:45 am

Episode 4: Exos's burrito

Exos crawled away, got up and told Aaron he will beat the crap out of him, then he ate a burrito and his power increased massively.

-Exos: "Have you ever eaten a burrito?"

-Aaron: "No, I'm gay."

-Exos: "Good because you won't expect what is about to happen."

Exos focused all the energy and BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!

Aaron disintegrated just like his shitty dragon and yomotha.

The last fish thanked Exos for killing Aaron and gave him a lot of money that he used to pay the gym dues. cbhjnsvvkuasvbjsalnavbakpaviklsakjb. End end because I got tired of this.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum