RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki - Page 2 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:02 am

"What is that strange book?" I ask the shopkeeper.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki - Page 2 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:04 am

The shopkeeper hesitates, then grins as he motions enthusiastically over it. This book? This is the story of the three ancient gods of chaos. It's said whoever reads this gains the power of the ancients. But the sad thing is, everyone who has tried has lost their mind. Even the guy who mentioned the powers was insane.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:07 am

I look at the book for a moment then look back at the shop keeper. "Is this some strange attempt to scare me and to get me interested in some book that turns out to be some kind of really lame cook book?"
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:15 am

Oh no, not at all. This book is said to be the key behind all of the world's secrets. You just have to be willing to delve into it...for the price of $500. After all, unlimited power doesn't come free.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:19 am

"Oh really now, if it contains unlimited power why haven't you used it and how are you not insane, clearly you had to read it to know it's the real book." I ask with a grin on my face.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:21 am

Perhaps I do have unlimited power. Perhaps I would rather not expose myself, and no I'm not insane. So I must be telling the truth.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:25 am

"Heh you got me there. Well it's too bad though I can't afford it either way. I only have 200 on me right now. Can you list to me all the items for that price and lower?"
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:27 am

The shopkeeper frowns, then points to the carpet and pulls out a yo-yo. He sets the toaster on the counter as well as a very fancy dagger.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:35 am

"Oh fuck it I want the toaster. One question though, it won't turn into an angry beast that will bite my face again will it?" I ask and depsite what his answer is I willl buy it because I don't really care.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:39 am

Yes it will. But it's a pathetic one.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:54 am

"Well I hope it actually makes me bleed more than that rabbit. I'll buy it" When I buy it I leave and examine to see if the cop had some sort of vehicle.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:43 am

There was no vehicle or anything as he was just a street walker. There's plenty to do and see in this area however, but you could also take a taxi or a bus to reach another area. A flyer blowing in the wind smacks into your face. It's an advertisement for a strange competition with a large cash prize. Looks like a simple obstacle course.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:19 am

"Hoooo maybe I can win and get the money to buy that book"(totally what you're hinting on anyway). I say with a grin as I go to the bus stop to go to this strange comptetition while reading for it's details to find some info on it.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:57 am

There don't appear to be any details but an address. When you arrive, the building is blank and unidentifiable. Inside you meet a secretary who takes your information down and tells you to wait, explaining that the game is simply a rush to the end through obstacles. An odd feeling comes over you as you watch contestants enter, but never leave. Perhaps the exit is just on the other side.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:31 am

I wait and look around to see if there is some sort of magazine around for me to read untill my turn comes.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 pm

There's nothing at all to read. The room is actually rather empty, just a desk with the secretary behind it. Since you have nothing else to do, you stare at her tits. Finally, your turn comes and you enter into a room where there's a lineup of weapon of every kind. From simple sticks, to powerful guns. A sign on the wall tells you to choose three of any kind. Ammo for the guns appears to be very, very limited.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:55 am

Examines all the weapons too see their types.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:58 pm

You see that they are mostly fire/steel types. Suddenly you worry, if there is anything of the water or possibly grass type inside then there could be a problem. As for what weapons there are, you can't seem to think of a weapon that isn't there. There's even special ammunition available.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:47 am

If a flame thrower and a steel bat are there I grab both and go if there are none of them then I grab 1 of each if I can't grab one of each then I grab whatever fire type there is and continue.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:53 am

You take the flamethrower and the steel bat and continue into the next chamber. Looking around, you can't see anything as it's entirely dark. The door slams and seals itself shut behind you and then the lights flash on, revealing an obstacle course of death in front of you! Welcome one and all to Professor Genki's Murder Time Fun Time! In this game, the only course of action is to survive! In front of you is a large pit of spikes with a spinning log being the only thing spanning the gap, however you also notice the wall has pegs you could leap to and jump from peg to peg, but your gear may weigh you down.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:18 am

I put everything on the ground as I take off my jacket then I re-equip my equipment on also putting the bat into the guitar case and the flamethrower on my back I grab my jacket and go to the spinning log I go next to the log and wrap my jacket around it then tie the sleeves to my hands and start crawling across slowly.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:27 am

You safely make it across the log, reaching the other side with a superb time on the clock and the next obstacle seems to be a balance beam of sorts, however you see someone standing in the middle of it with a large paddle, ready to knock you off as you cross. A rack holds another paddle for you to use. A spectacular showing from our challenger! I haven't seen anyone clear the rolling log in such a time before!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:23 pm

I take the gun I took from the police man and shoot this person in the head, if that doesn't work then I get a paddle and go to confront him.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:53 am

You fire the gun and the bullet penetrates the man's skull easily. He falls into the pit of spikes, and you get your opening to rush across. In front of you is a big, wide area with many doors. Suddenly they all open at once and an army of people dressed up like mascots, animals of all kinds, sodas, hot dogs, a dildo, all charge at you with swords. A brutal display of efficiency! If he keeps this up he'll break the record in no time but now, he must defeat the 50 man arena!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:53 am

"Hmm I wonder how the animal mascots are not offended by hot dog ones since they did kill them to make them." I say out loud as I grab my flame thrower and start bursting fire from their left side to their right with one of my hands as I prepear my sword to slash or stab them if some get close.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next