RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki - Page 3 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki

Post by KillianTheDark Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:28 pm

The mascots burn, easily going down as they become engulfed in flames, tripping up the others so that they can't even make it as far. How brutal! He didn't even give them a chance! But wait folks, number 49 has entered the building! A massive creature, dressed like a pink and yellow fox, leaps over the burning bodies, charging straight for you. It gets caught in your fire, but relentlessly continues on, ready to take you down with it.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki - Page 3 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Ryuzaki

Post by CloudFu Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:56 am

"Hahahaaaa" I laugh as I stop firing the flame thrower as I see it doesn't work on him and immediately unequip it from my person and throw it straght at the creature after that I take my gun out and wait for the exact moment the flame thrower and the creature are close, when they are I start shooting the flame thrower's gas tank hoping to creat an explosion enough to kill it , I then asume a stance waiting to defend just incase it survived.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:21 am

The explosion sends the creature flying, knocking it across the arena and you can see the exit over the hordes of dead. Before you can react however, the creature slowly begins to move and get up again, scarred and mutilated by the explosion, but still being driven to kill you.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:58 am

"A tough bastard aren't you. I'm gonna let you live though, if you don't suddenly die we might finish this fight another time, but right now I'm too busy for you." As I say that I bolt for the exit while keeping my distance from the creature while being cautios to dodge if a sudden trap comes out of no where to kill me.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:53 pm

The next stretch appears completely clear and you can see the exit, however all of a sudden you hear a loud chainsaw rev up before a man, a massive 7 feet tall and seemingly made of muscle, charges into the room and towards you. As this happens, number 49 rises up behind you slowly, then begins to charge you again as well.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:27 am

I turn so they can face me at my sides and wait untill they both get close but not extremely close I then pull my gun aim for number 49's eye and shoot hoping if it doesn't kill him it'll atleast make him flinch and stop if succesful I run at him while number 50 is chasing me. I throw myself and slide inbetween number 49's legs as he's flinching get up and push him right at number 50 hoping to impale 49 on his chainsaw and make him pin 50 on the ground if succesful I go and stab 50 in head as he's strugling to get up.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:51 pm

The strike on 49 is successful, causing him to fly onto the chainsaw which ends his life brutally. However, 50 twists the saw and tears the monster in two as he sidesteps and lands a brutal kick, sending you flying into the wall.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:35 pm

I hit the wall hard and fall on my behind. "Holy shit on a mcnugget, that guy's on steroids." he stands up on 1 knee to be prepeared to dodge at any time number 50 attacks while he recovers.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3