RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Pok

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Pok - Page 5 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Pok

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:55 pm

You attempt to control the fire using your fire extinguisher, however the spread is too much and repeatedly you only accomplish putting out the fire. In the time you've wasted, the preying mantis people have come up the stairs and the two remaining are charging towards you.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Pok - Page 5 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Pok

Post by ThePok Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Quickly picks up a stick and uses my tinderbox to light it on fire and waves it around. " BACK! BACK I SAY!"

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:57 pm

The insects back off quickly, one stumbling back and falling down the stairs. The other waits, seeming to be looking for an opening. You notice it has much longer scythes than the other two did, and is larger with a strange black patch of what seems to be fur on its right shoulder. It's possible this one is of higher rank or nobility of some kind.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:04 am

Looks at the insect and reaches towards my dagger in course this fucking thing decided to attack me while looking for a weak spot on it.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:01 pm

As soon as you reach towards the dagger, the creature lunges, knocking the torch away into the wall then preparing to stab its long scythe directly through your heart. You realize it has a weak point, but you have only one chance to save yourself.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:08 pm

(You Bastard, you trying to start another fire and kill me?) With his adrenaline pumping and heart racing as he is on the verge of the death for the 8 bajillionth time he quickly sidesteps closer to it's weak point and slashes my knife through it.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:46 pm

The insect creature falls to the ground as you slice open its abdomen, flailing weakly at you with its scythes, but only succeeding in slicing the leg of your jeans. You hear a sharp scream of pain as the other insects throughout the house begin to fall and die, but there is little time to note that as the torch sets fire to the floor and you need to escape quickly.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:11 pm

As I rush past the dead mantis I make my way towards the stairs and throw down my fire extinguisher and use it to slide down the stairs. I then rush to grab my axe from the mantis I threw it and put my tinderbox in my pocket. With my axe in my left hand and dagger in my right I rush out the giant hole the mantis left.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:18 pm

As you attempt to slide down the stairs on the fire extinguisher, you realize that you're being extremely stupid and that it is much smaller than you, therefore you can not ride it. As you waste roughly ten minutes trying to figure out how to get this to work, the fire causes the roof of the house to crash down on you, killing you instantly.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:21 pm

*REDO*
As I rush past the dead mantis I make my way towards the stairs and run down them. I then rush to grab my axe from the mantis I threw it and put my tinderbox in my pocket. With my axe in my left hand and dagger in my right I rush out the giant hole the mantis left.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5