RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Pok

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Pok - Page 4 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Pok

Post by ThePok Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:04 pm

"Let's see I don't need to catch a cold but who knows what that bitch is planning, oh fuck it!" Goes into the cabin with my knife ready.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Pok - Page 4 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Pok

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:10 pm

You walk into the cabin and are immediately pounced on by the woman, but with your knife ready she ended up impaling herself on it and vanishes in a cloud of smoke. Once inside the cabin, you see it has very little to offer but some medicines, a first aid kit, a wood axe, a bed, and some drinks. As for the drinks, you find food alongside them, it could be very refreshing.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:13 pm

"Of course no damn tv..." Takes the wood axe and looks around to see if there is any firewood or if any is necessary for that matter.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:23 pm

There's plenty of firewood stacking in front of the cabin, enough to save you a few days work should you have to have a fire burning continuously. Slowly, at the furthest your eyes can see, you notice an odd cluster of shadows beginning to sway, seeming to form together, and the pale skin of the woman begins to reform.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:30 pm

"Oh you have got to be shittin me" pulls out my knife " listen bitch, it may have been a mistake to not let you in but you shouldn't need to resort to this! Although if you really want revenge then come on and get it." Drops my knife but is prepared to quickly grab my axe and slash at her with it.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 pm

The woman hesitates a moment, then lunges through the trees towards you. The way she moves warns you that you may be worse off than you think, and you need to devise a plan to deal with her quickly.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Grabs my wood axe and tries to hit her and cause her to evaporate.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:55 pm

You swing your axe, chopping at the woman who is already hideously destroyed in body, but it has little effect striking her down. Instead of evaporating as she did before, she merely rips the axe out of her head and grabs your arm, tossing you away from the door and into a tree. Blood runs down your face from the impact.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:10 pm

"Great now I'm unarmed" Keep a running from tree to tree trying to just stay alive while trying to get around her and to the cabin, and also looks for anything that could start a fire.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:15 pm

You find a tinderbox laying by an old, burnt out campfire. Using this, you may be able to strike a fire if you can get fuel and a moment to do so. The witch slowly begins to close in on you, screaming in rage. You let me die, I had so much hope! I was going to live! You monster! Tears of blood flow down the ghost woman's cheeks as she recalls living.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:22 pm

"Technically I didn't kill you, the bugs did!" I try to make it to the tinderbox, if I can't make it I just keep running.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Lightning flashes in the sky and the woman screams, her image vanishing as you grab the tinderbox. Moments later, you can see her slowly reforming again, back at the edge of the island. If you hurry, you may be able to survive the night after all.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Rushes and grabs all of the firewood I can and takes them a fair distance away from the cabin and drop them, then I run into the cabin and look for a flashlight and a backpack. If neither can be found then I can continue along and I take the medicines and put them in the first aid kit and try to light a fire using the tinderbox.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:46 am

You find both rather easily, then you fill the first aid kit and light the fire. The cabin begins to burn and you hear a screech of pain from somewhere outside. You turn, and notice the ghoul now stands in the doorway, screaming in sheer pain. A brief regret passes through you as you feel you could have saved her somehow, but you have no time as she's blocking the exit. You have to think of a plan quick.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:42 am

Looks for a window I jump through, a back door or a secret exit to quickly get out

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:57 am

You dive through the window, the glass smashing around you and cutting up your body. You land, bleeding, and watch the woman's last moments as she slowly begins to vanish into shadow again, but is then eradicated as she tries to escape by the bright lights. You killed her again, and the world around you begins to vanish. You wake in the boarded up house. Something is scratching around downstairs, and you notice all of the things you gathered, including the axe, are against the wall in the room.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:01 am

Makes sure all my injuries weren't brought along with me, if they were I quickly run to the first aid and treats myself if not I take my axe and knife and go downstairs to see what is scratching.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Luckily, the injuries are no longer present, but you can still feel the pain. You notice an odd scar on your arm, oddly placed and somehow the light hitting it makes it look like shadows are flickering across your arm. Shuddering, you end up going down, weapons ready. The scratching gets louder and halfway down the stairs you get a sense of danger, so what now?
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:28 pm

I'd I rather just run back upstairs and lock the doors with all the shit that has already happened and I can't take anymore. But because I don't want to be called a pussy when I retell this story I decide to man the fuck up and go downstairs anyway.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:31 pm

You bravely continue down the stairs, ignoring any ideas of stealth or figuring out what is there and when you round the corner you find yourself face to face with three of the large insects who managed to break into the house. They're blocking your path to the exits, and begin to charge towards you.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Reaches in my pocket trying to remember if I brought my damn tinderbox so I could I try and light 'em up.. If not I use my axe as a tomahawk and throw it to try and one in the head dead. I then start running and try to figure a way to get the other two away from each other. I'll use the back door of the house to get out if necessary.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:32 am

You manage to kill one of them, however you've lost your axe. You run back up the stairs since there's no other way to get out, and notice all of the windows are still boarded up. If you had your axe you could have escaped by breaking them, but now you're about to be trapped in the small upstairs area with no escape.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:25 am

Grabs my tinderbox and lights the barricades on fire. While I wait for the barricades to be engulfed in flames and disappear I loom for anything I could push down the steps and that would stop and stall the insects or land on them and kill them. Then I push it the steps.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:28 pm

You manage to shove a chair down the stairs to crush one of the insects below, however the other has caught wind of the fire which has spread from the barricades to the rest of the house. Everything is quickly being engulfed and the insect guards the staircase so that you have no way to escape the burning building. Your flesh bubbles and pops as it begins to melt off of your body and your screams echo through the neighborhood. You've died since you forgot to note that the entire house would burn, and planks burn slower than curtains and carpet and everything else.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:42 pm

(Fuck my life...) *REDO* (please don't cause to need to use another one lord god) Watches the fire with my fire extingusher ready making sure this damn piece of shit making me lose my fourth life motherfucking fire doesn't get out of control and burn the place.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next