RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

+3
Superjad
ssmarko
KillianTheDark
7 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 9 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by Coza Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:45 am

Coza drops back into the room after hearing Chaos, nodding a little he smiles. "I think i might be able to do it... I mean I can't know for certain, but I have an idea." Coza asks for the power up.
Coza
Coza
Admin

https://misfitsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 9 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by ThePok Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:15 am

"Hm...Let me try something.." Pok wraps the some of the chain around his arm and then runs to the demon trying to tie up it's legs and arms together so it won't be able to do a single thing.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:30 pm

"Okay then. So to seal the demon, the best choices, based on what their spirits represent, although this is only a guess, is Lion, Wolf, Raven, Fox and Snake dude. However Raven and Fox dude are knocked out, so our best bet is between Snake, Lion and Wolf dude." MP comments. He then turns to Sazie, "Can you heal this one, we may need him in a minute." He then thinks of a plan for a few moments, "Okay so I believe that the one that should power up is..." He notices Pok head out and start wrapping the chains around the demons legs. "I would say snake guy or lion guy, however, if that kid's plan to pin down the demon works, then I would recommend Fox guy, after all, he is the master of traps. However, I believe Wolf guy will be able to provide back up for any of the three, since he will be able to captivate the demon's mind, while they are sealing it." MP explained. "Also, while you guys were fighting, I noticed that it seemed weak to lightning, so while we power up, and if lion dude isn't receiving the power up, then wolf and lion dudes can work together to create lightning to stop it in its place. And to solve the problem of where it should strike, we can get Fox dude to make a lightning rod to stab into the demon."

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:58 am

''Mishaguji return'' Shirou says, staying in his current position, observing Pok's attempt to tie up the Demon with his chains, also listening to Marko's plan. ''We have to decide wich one of those possibilites we are going to use and fast, there is no telling when the Demon will recover and start attacking us again.''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:01 am

Noticing that nobody was sure on which plan to go on, he turned to Chaos. "Which would you say would be the better sealer on this type of demon?"

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:28 am

Chaos shrugs and grins, then looks towards Killian. "How do you permanently seal something who can break any physical chamber but by trapping it in its own mind." He cracks his neck and holds out his hand towards Killian, then suddenly powers him up.

Killian gets up slowly and walks outside, trapping the demon in a full illusion of it being trapped back in hell, then slowly draws his sword. "By all that I am now and will be in the future, I'm ending this here in every way, I'm sick of seeing people get hurt by this creature. Exos! Make cages for me!" Killian dashes in, slicing the creature into pieces, sealing each one in a solid prison of darkness as it flies up into the air, then crushing them even moreso.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:37 am

Exos gets up and snaps out of his dizzyness and hears Killian's request, then proceeds to make cages of the exact description he wanted. Even though he didn't make one.*shot*
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:41 am

Killian throws each piece of body into one of the cages, then powers down and falls back on the ground, exhausted. "My god we've been fighting this thing forever, I'm sick of this area.

All members of the party are now fully healed.

"Jad, freeze these damn cages."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:48 am

"On it!"

Jad freezes the cages as quickly as possible, clenching his teeth slightly from the sudden strain.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:56 am

"Sheesh so much restrains why not put them in your bag while your at it I'm sure that would be his worst nightmare." Exos said sarcastically.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:29 pm

"Jad, put him in your bag!"
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:04 am

..."On it?"

Jad stuffs the pieces in his bag.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:43 pm

"They actually took me seriously." Exos said as he facepalmed and slid his palm down his face. "Well atleast it's dead."
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:28 am

''It's over...but if we have to face enemies equal or stronger than this Demon then we have to get strong the fastest we can.'' He says while picking up Mishaguji and walking to the group.
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:29 am

"I doubt we'll be as lucky next time, though it was kinda fun working together with everyone.." Coza sighed with relief, smiling at Tai.

"Snake guy's right. We need to do what we can to make sure we survive. Getting stronger will make it easier."
Coza
Coza
Admin

https://misfitsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Pok let's put a brief sigh of relief while falling down on the floor of the arena to sit then he looks at Ádh and smiles "You really kidding when you said you could drop kick like a pro! You have got to teach me to do that!" After that Pok falls onto to his back to lay on the floor.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:08 pm

"Stronger? If we fight the next opponent the way we did this we'll proboboly end up dead let's face it we probobly got lucky with this one because he got too cocky." Exos said a bit annoyed at how easy they make everything sound.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Chaos walks out into the arena, holding his palm out then forcing the bag out of Jad's hand with magic, making it hover in the air then drawing the pieces of the demon out, uncaging it and healing it as he grows and begins petting it. "You did well, you actually managed to defeat it. You aren't the first group to come through her but you are the only one who pulled it off. Now you should hear about the world outside and what you face should you choose to leave. After an age of destruction by your race, we have risen again to silence and cage them all. It will be up to you to revive this planet from everything they caused, which you shall discover is far worse than any apocalypse your kind every imagined. Ask me anything you want, then I shall turn you loose upon the world. We will continue our mission, to quell the core of the planet and keep this world alive until you finish your quests."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Pok looks upon Chaos but then looks at the demon. "The way you say that sounds like the world will die once we finish but umm ok..what I really wanna know is...can we borrow that demon? Like have something to call it to it if we need it's help, like a dog whistle.....but for demons..or you know just let me keep it.."

Last edited by ThePok on Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:58 pm

"No."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:04 pm

"Aww, why not?"

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Jad ignores Pok and watches the scene unfold. ""We"?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:44 pm

MP wonders about general survival. "So, when we get out there, how will we find food, water and other necessities to survive? And is there any shelter you could, recommend?"

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:56 pm

"As far as food and survival, you'll be entirely on your own to get what you need. I would suggest hunting, the fur is useful as well as the meat. If you're unlucky, you might stumble into one of the remaining strongholds of humankind, but keep in mind these people have all fallen into darkness." He sighs, rubbing his forehead with his hand. "To answer your question, when I say we I am referring to the four major powers. Myself, Balance, Good, and Evil. We represent the spirits of creation, just like your friend over there, though we actually have uses. However, Evil has recently abandoned the world, choosing instead to hinder us. As such, we can't keep the planet stable forever. So we need you to stabilize it or to leave it, though without Science with you there's no chance of that. The remaining spirits have all been spread across the nation."

Killian sits on the ground, thinking pensively for a moment then tilting his head. "What exactly is causing the planet to be so volatile, is it even something we can fix?"
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:29 pm

"Also when we get out into the world how will we be able to strengthen our spirits' power until we reach our full power?

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next