RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

+3
Superjad
ssmarko
KillianTheDark
7 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by TohnoShirou Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:10 am

''Nice to meet you Death Snake. Since we are a team and equals you can call me by my name instead of master.'' He says while smiling and petting him in the head. Shirou checks his Scythe before placing it on his back. ''By the way, Death Snake does Mishaguji sounds like a good nickname for you?''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:25 am

"I honestly haven't got a clue. I think only time can reveal that, but I really wish I knew now." He looks down to Night Wolf, hoping for an answer, but he only shakes his head and stays silent.

"You will see later on, for now I can't give you any information about what lies outside or what has become of the world you knew."

The snake looks at Shirou for a long time, thinking pensively as he hums, before nodding slowly. "I'm fine with the name sssso long assss you anssswer this. Did you steal the name from Shin Megami Tensssei or Touhou? Oh wait, I'm breaking the fourth wall now." He shuts his mouth and whistles innocently.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:25 am

MP watches each person go up to the chest, and talk to it. He finally decides to get up from his bed, stretch, and slowly walk over to the chest. "Sup chest, I hold no particular wants, nor desires, nothing to motivate me to create or destroy. I live my life day by day, so give me something they may say, represents me boy."

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:34 am

The box opens and a blinding white light appears, blinding everyone but MP as it remains and forces them all, spirits included, to look away. Inside, everything that ever was and ever will be flashes by, the existence of each thing being shown in an instant and the way it all corresponds to each other, the knowledge of the gods passed in two seconds. The light dies down, everything becoming nothing and the box appearing empty except for a very small and simple necklace made of rope and with a steel and glass pendant. Also, a basic staff made of very solid wood lies within. It doesn't look special, but it might be good for beating people's heads in.

Your wisp does not transform, nor speak loudly for the others to hear. However, it does whisper into your ear. "Nothing you saw can ever be repeated, but use this to understand why you are special. I gift you the power of Nothing, and as such you may eventually become everything, but not now, not today." The wisp returns above your head and settles down, resting, then very slowly transforming in a very sneaky way, but looking closely reveals it to be a firefly.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:36 am

"Very well, would the name... Venado be appropriate Magic Crow?" He replied to the Crow as he watched MP approach the chest.

Then, as the bright light flashes he looks away, trying to do everything he can to glimpse at the source, but failing miserably, the light being too painful for him to bear.

After the scene, he looks back at MP, and then at the wisp, and then at the simple looking items, before walking over to them. "Well, either i'm an idiot or those are going to have hidden depths. What's your name anyway?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:42 am

MP whispers to the firefly "So whats your name sport?" He then turns to Jad and says. "Most people call me MP, whats your name?"

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:49 am

Jad tilts his head as he looks at MP, but figures he was probably just stunned by the light, still, he keeps a note of things.

"My name's Jad, and this is Venado. You ok?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:52 am

MP grabs his necklace and puts it on, and then equips the staff. "Yeah I'm fine, nothing to worry about." He then walks over to his bed and lies down, while he thinks about whats to come.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:02 am

Coza finally joins the group figuring it was his turn to access the chest. Opening it slowly the light envelops him as it did the others. "I wish for simple footgear, that allows for Arial travel and swift movements."
Coza
Coza
Admin

https://misfitsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:11 am

The chest opens, revealing a pair of Air Jordans, though they glow with a strange orange color. You're sure that there's something very special about them.

Your wisp floats high up, suddenly transforming before falling low, landing on all four and unleashing a ferocious roar as it becomes a lion. "Ah, right, cheers mate, been locked up for quite some time. Glad to finally be awake and about. Also, your shoes can fly, just hope you know that, saving you some trouble of figuring it out.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:12 am

Exos equips his kusarigama and stares at his fox wisp. " Your name from now on will be Sable because that is the first thing that came to mind. Totally didn't look it up on the internet." when he finishes speaking he grabs and places the fox on his head.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:14 am

"Right, so here's the thing." Jad said, loud enough so that everyone can hear him. "We kind of need to light a torch each I think. Though, admittedly, I could be wrong..." Jad looked at each member in turn. "Has anyone got any ideas on how they would light a torch?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:23 am

Coza changes into his new shoes. tapping the floor softly with them. noting how comfortable and light they feel. Petting his Lion and smiling. "Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure I'll need that later." Coza smiles Looking to those around him.

"Well everyone, If we're gonna be stuck in the same situation we might as well help each other out. Makes this less painful and easier to deal with." He added.

In reply to Jad he answered. "Considering we all have Spirit animals of some sort. I'd imagine we need to use those to each light a torch of our own..."
Coza
Coza
Admin

https://misfitsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:25 am

"That seems like the most likely option to be honest, unless people magically have fire-starting kits in their pockets now..." Jad replied, thinking to himself. "Hey, Venado, do you think you could sit on one of the nearby torches please?" After this, Jad looks around at the other beds, looking for the formless bodies to see if he can observe them.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:30 am

"So...uh, any ideas lil guy?" MP asks his firefly.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:39 am

Exos having listened to Coza and Jad replyed with. "And if that doesn't work we could always get a piece of cloth urinate on it and light it up with a spark to make a torch." he said with no hesitation.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:43 am

"Sure thing." The crow lifts off, flying to the torch and transforming back into a wisp, floating just above it. The pink light coming from him appears to light up a lot of the room as well as a seventh of the door.

"Maybe you should follow suit Night Wolf, I'm sure this is the solution."

"I was thinking the same thing, and yeah I'll go ahead and join him." The wolf transforms back into a wisp and floats above his own torch, lighting up his own section of the door and the room.

"I don't have a name, I'm just Nothing. You can name me but then I'll be Something. I don't know how I feel about that really. Should I go to a torch too?"

"Ah this is a comfortable spot, you've got a very soft head. And no, pissing on a torch will not work. Try thinking a little more cleverly, you're making me look bad."

Looking around at the beds reveal them to be completely empty. You're not sure why there's so many empty ones, but it's as if people who were there left already. There's enough beds for every spirit on the list, but not all of them are taken yet.

Last edited by KillianTheDark on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:49 am

"Hmm about Sona Ádh for a name?" Looks around and sees the another wisp animals going onto the torches. "I guess you should do the same."

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:50 am

Jad looks at the empty beds with suspicion. "But how could they..." He then thinks back to the mysterious person who first plunged the group into darkness. "...We need to get out of here first."

Jad then walks over to Exos, overhearing what he said, he offers a hand in greeting.

CHEESECHEESECHEESECHEESECHEESECHEESECHEESECHEESECHEESEYCHEEEEEEEEESE!"Hi, what's your name? And I reckon if you do what we're doing..." He points to the door, which is being lit up. "That will open."

Last edited by Superjad on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:50 am

"Well, If you prefer nothing, I'll do without a name, but if you feel you want a name, then I'll call you something. And for the torch, then yes please, it seems to be working." MP said as he laid on the bed

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:54 am

Shirou observes the torches lighting up. ''Mishaguji go to your torch so we can help the others and move on''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:06 am

"I normally don't say my name to people who don't introduce themselves first, but I'll make an exception since this is no time for common courtesy. My name is Exos, and I guess I will join you. Also." He pause as he looked at Sable. "You're right I should think of something more clever." He said with a smile and then instantly grabbed Sable of his head and threw the fox lightly at one of the empty torches.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:09 am

Jad cringed slightly, considering he's throwing his own spirit partner, but nonetheless offered his hand. "My name's Jad, nice to meet you."

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:11 am

MP listens into the conversations, remembering each name he hears.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:06 pm

"My name is Killian, and I guess my spirit is of the night." He watches the spirit go flying, wincing slightly as it seemed like it would smash into the wall. "You should be kinder to your spirit."

The spirit quickly transformed into a wisp, stopping above the torch before turning and shouting at Exos. "You son of a bitch!" The floor around him begins to change and traps are set all around him. "Hmph, try moving now, bet you can't get out of there without a snapped ankle."

The spirit floats off to its own torch and settles down, relaxing on the lantern as it seems to let out a soft yawn and hiss.

"You may call me something." The spirit floats away to its lantern, floating above and looking around as it waits for all the others to join.

The rabbit bounces up excitedly. "I love that name I do it's so much better and I don't have to be called something that stupid like Luck Rabbit and we can finally make some progress because we're solving the puzzle so let's get this done!" The rabbit transforms, flying over to its lantern as a wisp.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next