RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad - Page 2 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:44 am

I remember the research notes, as well as the effect of the liquid that I have, and choose to run down the rotting cave, making sure not to breathe in the smell as I run so as not to gag, but looking around carefully, yet quickly.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad - Page 2 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:50 am

As you run, the smell becomes stronger. The walls begin to morph and change into flesh like substances and you come into a chamber with a large, grotesque lump of flesh in the middle of it. It turns to look at you and lunges, but you suddenly find yourself back in the lab as the lights turn back on. A new door has opened into the testing chambers.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:57 am

Still cautious, I look around for any other changes to the room and outside before making my way to the door, as I do this, I briefly check the research notes for any changes.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:01 am

Nothing appears to have changed, however you see another set of notes within the room. It's a very large chamber with a bed in the middle of it, very out of place considering how normal the bed is. Within you also see lab coats and pants. You may want to put something on.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:05 am

I quickly make my way to the lab clothing and put them on before making my way to the research notes, I also make use of the pockets to store my current inventory so I don't have to keep carrying it around.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:08 am

You take the research notes. The experiment may be a failure after all. Yes it has the ability to manipulate the senses but we don't have the control we thought we did. Yesterday, I was enjoying a perfectly good cheeseburger when I suddenly realized I was devouring the flesh of one of my coworkers. I grew large and bulbous as the word gluttony rang in my ears. However, a moment later the vision ended. Has the beast turned against its creators? Are we all doomed? No matter, the antidote is here and the beast's weakness is h- The page is torn here.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:15 am

I turn to look at the bed, being wary of it, but looking for anything I may find there.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:17 am

On the bed, you notice a woman. She is laying there asleep under the blankets. Also, you find a yo-yo. One of the scientists must have been very bored. There's no point in taking it.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:24 am

I examine the yo-yo regardless, to be certain of things, before carefully examining the woman.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:26 am

She's lying on the bed in a trance-like state, not moving and breathing very shallowly. She may be in danger and in need of escaping this place. You also remember you are in the testing chambers so she may be an enemy. Another door has opened. You can continue deeper, attempt to leave the building, or try to help the woman.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:28 am

I sigh, knowing that this may cost me, and decide to lightly shake the woman. "Hey, you ok?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:30 am

You shake the woman and she groans, clearly alive. The bed seems very odd and closer inspection reveals that she is tied down to it and also, she's naked. You hear a loud thump coming from the main entrance of the lab. This place isn't safe.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:35 am

I hurriedly work to untie her, before picking her up and taking her with me, running to the next room.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:37 am

You run into the next room without checking to see what it is. Suddenly you're greeted by bright lights with an oddly sterile landscape. You realize this room is for treating patients who didn't survive the experiments. It's a hospital. The door slams shut behind you.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:40 am

I look around the hospital, seeing if I can find any way to treat the woman. Or clothe her.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:43 am

You find a nurse's outfit. It looks like it may be tight on her, but it should fit. You dress the woman and then as you search you notice plenty of first aid tools though remembering the notes you doubt the woman is in physical harm. Aside from that, this room appears to be a dead end but there's plenty of places to hide.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:44 am

I take as many of the tools as possible as I look at the possible areas that I may hide in.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:49 am

You can hide under one of the hospital beds, inside of a large medical cabinet, or behind the door. Also, you notice a large vent on the wall you may be able to open if you have enough time.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:54 am

I quickly run to the vents, tying some of the rope around it from before, and yank the vent open, if I succeed, I climb in with the woman and shut the vent, adrenaline fueling me, if I fail, I rush into the closet with the woman.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:06 am

You succeed, ruining all chances of a joke about you being in the closet as you climb into the vent with the woman. It seems that the system continues all over the building and you could go anywhere you needed to from here. Behind you, you notice a very strange creature come into the room. Humanoid, but covered in inky darkness. Looking at it makes you want to scream.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:07 am

I bite my sleeve and lay low, observing the creature and attempting to observe it's purpose, while making sure the woman would not see the creature if she woke up.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:09 am

The creature searches the room as you get an overpowering urge to tear out your eyes from looking at it. Every cell in your body wants to destroy itself in fear from the monstrosity in front of you.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:18 am

I edge away from the vent slowly, keeping my eye on the creature, hoping the urge will dampen as I move, and, once I am further away, I get out and glance at my research notes.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 am

You haven't received any new notes. You wonder if this is the creature mentioned in them, however there's nothing stating what the creature looked like.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:45 am

With the distance I have made I continue to look at the vent, seeing what the creature is doing, whilst biting my sleeve and covering the woman's eyes.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next