RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad - Page 4 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

Post by Superjad Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:32 pm

"This isn't right... who was that person..."
I resist the urge to take anything, but I stare at the lamp as I do so, trying to see what is special about it.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad - Page 4 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:05 pm

You stare at the lamp and it forces every other thought out of your mind. The intricate golden design resembles a phoenix, the head of the phoenix and the spout being made of a glorious ruby. Diamonds stud the wings and a precious sapphire inlay holds the top on. Something catches your eye and a revolting feeling washes over you. You're filled with disgust as you notice a coarse, uncut amethyst lying on the floor next to it. The sight of it makes you gag and you're sure it will only get worse. Every fiber in your being wants to return to the beautiful lamp and destroy the amethyst.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:14 pm

I resist the urge to destroy the amethyst, and instead look around the entire room for points of interest, taking care to ignore the lamp.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:16 pm

You begin to turn away, but then as you turn completely around you find yourself staring at it again. Did the room shift or did you really turn away? You can't tell, the desire is eating at your mind, and the repulsion of the amethyst is worse. Only the beauty of the lamp can ease your disgust, you tell yourself. There's no other choice. You have to have the lamp! It has to be yours, all yours!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Not knowing what else to do, I decide to take a massive risk, this might end in my death, but it may help me escape the illusion.

I raise my gun to the lamp, and, closing my eyes, pull the trigger.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:43 am

You fire at the lamp, a deep pain courses over your body in waves as you are sent into a state of pure grief, falling to your knees with tears running down your face. The lamp's gems and gold are destroyed and now they can never be yours. Suddenly, all of the feelings and pain stop and you notice that at some point you picked up the amethyst. It begins to transform slowly into a more cut and beautiful state as it glows a dim purple and all the suffering in your body feels washed away. You wake up with the woman standing over you, you're laying on the floor of the security room and your head hurts massively. As you lie there attempting to recover, you realize that everything you found in the other realm is still on your person.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:14 am

As I awaken, I turn to the woman. "How long was I out for... and did you see anything?"

After that, I slowly stand up and pull out the piece of paper i'd found.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:23 am

I saw it. I screamed out to try and help you. Gluttony almost killed you. She turns away, slightly in tears as you realize she's bleeding. It appears the woman who was in the room screaming was her and she may have been injured by the monster when you left. You read the note. I'm going to die here. I've been having these visions and I can't leave. Every time I come here there's that creatue, nothing kills it. The only thing I can possibly do is end my own life because I'm not getting anywhere. The monster is too strong, but if I could just escape this room I could permanently destroy it and save the town by going to the main science wing on the 8th floor down an- The rest is soaked in blood and unable to be read.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:44 am

My eyes widen as I see the bleeding. "You were in there too..? I thought what I heard was coming from outside the room... what happened to you when I left? And what do you mean by Gluttony?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:48 am

She collapses onto her knees, sobbing into her hands. He attacked me. Gluttony is his name, a monster who used to be a scientist here. There's no escaping the other world unless the monster lets you. Taking a closer look at the wound, you see there's a tear down her arm, it looks intense and you need to find a way to treat her immediately.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:53 am

Thinking quickly, I use the medical tools I have, looking for bandages or a way to sear the wound shut. If I find something to sear the wound shut with, i'll ask the woman if it is ok for me to do so and either apply anesthetic (if I have any) or ask if I can cover her mouth briefly so she can't make any noise.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:10 am

You do have a weak anesthesia which you use to numb the area on her arm. Taking precaution, you still cover her mouth as you clean the wound then sear it closed, once again cleaning the area afterwards before bandaging it to avoid infection. The woman whimpers but allows you to work on her arm, tears flowing down her cheeks from the pain since the numbing was weak.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:33 am

"I'm so sorry..." I whisper quietly as I finish working on her arm and let go of her mouth. "How are you feeling?" I ask, concerned, as my eyes check the feeds to see what is going on, as well as observing the pool of liquid below the multiplying nail cells, seeing if any of it was used up as it forced the cells to multiply at the rate they did.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:57 am

I'll survive. As you check the feed, you can't tell if the goop is being used up but you're pretty sure it is not since it seems there is just as much as there was before. However, the nail appears to have stopped growing and is instead shrinking now. You can't quite tell why, but you notice the monster is now dangerously close by. If you leave now you can make a run for whichever path you wish, or you can hide and wait, perhaps you can locate a safer path.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:10 am

I use the feeds to see if the monster is actively looking around here, or just wandering before talking to the woman briefly. "What happened after I went to the exit?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:25 am

The monster appears to be wandering, however he is also checking into the rooms. He seems to have some intelligence aside from some signs of animal instinct. You aren't going to be safe for long, you have to make a decision now.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Thinking quickly, I gather my things and climb into the vent again, then I use the rope and hold my hand out to give the woman a chance to climb up as well, before shutting the vent behind us. After that, I crawl out of earshot of the rooms before whispering to the woman. "I think we might have to go to the basement. It's the only way to end this. Are you alright with that?" I then check the ammo in my gun, seeing how much I have.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:51 am

She looks at you with wide, terrified eyes, her body shaking from the horror of the thought. Shaking her head quickly, she begins to look slightly panicked. We'll die down there! You don't understand what waits down there...
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:30 am

"Then tell me, because if we don't get rid of all of this we might die anyway." Jad then checks his sets of notes to see if any have changed.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:52 am

Nothing has changed. For a moment you sigh and facepalm at the author's inability to keep up with how many notes and pages you actually have. I can't...I can't tell you anything...please just change your mind I beg of you!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:09 pm

I sigh. "Listen... it's either we do that and stop this nightmare once and for all... or we have to contend with every illusion still when we leave... so please, tell me why you'd rather suffer in this illusion for so long?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:24 pm

She stays still for a moment before collapsing into tears, her face in her hands as she curls up in the vent. It's clear she's had some kind of traumatic experience in that area and slowly she drops a piece of her journal for you. The guards are forcing me to write even about this, this horror from today. One of those scientists forced me to do disgusting, horrible things to a creature. I feel absolutely dirty, disgusting, vile, sickened, and hated. It didn't take my virginity, but then again with everything done to me it might as well have. It was a monster, over 8 feet in height and covered in what they say is the highest success in their experiments. I heard it can't die, that it regenerates due to its blood being the green fluid from the tanks. They harvest it to use as a medicine and then give it women to keep it happy. I need sleep, tomorrow they put me back into the chamber for it to do it again. And again. And again. Please let me die.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:19 am

I read the journal, horrified, and think very carefully to myself.
"So... I have to wonder something now... this fluid doesn't seem to have a cap on it, so they must have the perfect balance to produce this monster... if we could destabilise it somehow perhaps that would defeat it. Kill it for good. Do you think that... could work?

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:00 pm

I don't know. That could be its weakness but I'm not entirely sure, they keep all of the notes and chemicals on B2 where the scientist's labs are located. The exit you want and the monster are on B5. And... She hesitates a moment, shaking slightly and obviously struggling to keep her voice steady. The prisoner's chambers are on B1 along with the guard's quarters. If anyone's alive they would be there, but any guards would kill us on sight.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:57 pm

"What are the guards like... and don't they know what's happened up here?" I give the woman as much of a hug as I can in these vents, trying to comfort her with a gentle hug.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next