RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo - Page 2 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:38 am

I ask Sazie if she wants to try, while I keep an eye on the people at the booths. Something feels off I say to myself in my head/brain/wherever you think things

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo - Page 2 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:41 am

She shakes her head but points to the giant bunny prize. In order to win it you have to beat every game there.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:44 am

"Okay lets give this a shot" I try my best to calculate roughly the best way to win, and then throw the ball as accurately as I can at the bottles

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:47 am

You win! The bottles fall to the ground in a glorious, triumphant smash as Sazie cheers for you. Only two more games to win before you can get her prize.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:48 am

I look at the other 2 games, offering Sazie a go to either of them, if she feels she can do it.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:53 am

She shakes her head, waiting for you to win her prize and show your love to her. You notice something seems slightly off, she looks slightly different than before, but you can't put your finger on what.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:57 am

I try to remember if there was any difference in her looks, while trying the 2nd game.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:59 am

The second game is a test your strength where you have to slam a hammer down into the pad. The zombie like guy hands you a massive mallet you can barely lift.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:02 am

"Um, I don't know if I'll succeed....you can see my twig like structure right?" He says to Sazie, examining for any differences

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:11 am

No differences come to mind and she nods, her eyes appearing to tear up slightly. She really seems to want the bunny.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:12 am

I give it my best shot, lifting the hammer as high as it can go, and then slamming it down onto the pad

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:15 am

You fail miserably. However, since you have three attempts on this one, you manage to pull it off on the third try. Now you just need to catch a fish from the last game.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:16 am

I offer the chance to play again to Sazie, I also ask if its alright if I take a photo with her, to remember the time, where I actually won the hammer game.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 am

She nods and pulls you by the arm to the photo booth, you notice her personality has changed a she giggles and drags you in. You take a few photos.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:49 am

I look at the photos, and then proceed to split the photos between me and her. "You seem a bit different, are you feeling more comfortable being with me?" he asked Sazie as he prepares to play the 3rd game.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:52 am

The third game is one of those very annoying fishing games, with the fishing rod having a magnet on it. Sazie nods and smiles brightly at you. I'm feeling a lot better with you, Marko. So don't leave me.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:54 am

"Polo" He says as he blushes a bit, then he remembers that something seemed...off. He decides to keep an eye out for anything suspicious, and has a go at the 3rd game.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:58 am

You lose. Nothing you try gets the fish and you have to walk away defeated. Suddenly, Sazie tells you to wait and slips in behind the booth to talk to the person. He offers you another chance which you then win at. You get the prize of the bunny and walk away from booth without ever noticing the knife in the operator's back. Which attraction is next?
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:00 am

I look at the photos I just got, and over to Sazie, then back to the photos, to see if there is any differences between the two

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:07 am

Looking into the photos you rub your eyes, slightly confused. It's probably a trick of the lighting but her eyes appear brighter now and her hair darker than in the photos.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:11 am

I suggest we go on the bumper cars next. Uncertain about the picture I decide to ask her. "Hey look at the photos, it seems your eyes are darker in these photos, do you reckon the machine is broken or something?"

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:17 am

She giggles, snatching the photo and looking at it then sticking her tongue out at you. You sound worried. My eyes change colors, that's all. It's a common thing right? Let's go to the bumper cars!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:19 am

A bit unnerved by the sudden change in personality, I go to the bumper cars.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:24 am

You reach the bumper cars where you have a really fun time together, Sazie rides with you in the end and she holds your hand in hers. She seems to really be falling for you.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:30 am

Blushing some more, I suddenly need the loo. I tell her to wait outside, and quickly go to the toilet.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next