RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo - Page 3 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:40 am

Suddenly, you hear a loud scream that sounds like Sazie. When you leave, you notice she's gone and no one is in the area.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo - Page 3 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:47 am

I call her phone, while doing this, I check around for any clues to where she may have gone. I think to myself "Dammit! My plan to attempt to call her in the toilets to make sure this is the real one. Failed."

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:45 am

You call her phone and hear it ringing from a nearby garbage bin. Looking around you can see the bunny on the ground near the back entrance to the circus tent. It appears that she must have gone inside there.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:33 am

I grab her phone and bunny and decide to peer into the tent

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:58 am

Inside the tent, you catch a glimpse of her being dragged away by a clown, bound with rope and gagged. There's no telling what's going to happen to her if you don't hurry, but the inside appears to be guarded.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:19 am

I look around for anything of use and then sneak into the tent

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:45 pm

You manage to sneak inside despite the entrance being watched, the guard was on break. Inside however, you notice there's very little places you could go without being seen. The area she was dragged into appears to be watched by people, but the room next to it you may be able to slip inside of. Looks like the dressing room.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:50 pm

I head into the dressing room

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Within the dressing room, you find a ton of outfits of all kinds. You could try disguising yourself as a clown and walking in, or you could lift the tent flap and crawl under into the room beside you. There also appears to be an exit, so you could escape from here as well.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 pm

I grab the clown costume and put it on, I look for any other costumes of interest

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:16 pm

There's no other costumes, but you do find a few nice props. A squirting flower, a pie, and a rubber fish. You take them because why not, then begin to devise a way to rescue your date. You could slip under the tent flap, though then you would have to explain if you were caught, you could put on an act and go through the main circus tent where the crowd is, or you could walk through the guarded door and pretend you belong.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:04 pm

I'll go outside and put on an act

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:52 am

You walk into the main tent, acting like a complete idiot in front of a huge crowd and telling all the jokes and doing all the clown things you kind of sort of halfway remember seeing and hearing in the past. The other clowns and acts look at you strangely as you slip back into the room where they took Sazie. When you arrive, you find two bodies. It appears that someone murdered the clown and the ring leader and on the shelf you see something very odd. You see a picture of Sazie standing between two clowns when suddenly you realize, this is a family photo. Sazie was kidnapped by her own family and someone murdered them!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:09 am

"H-" I stop myself, realising the situation I was in, could easily lead people to think that I was the murderer.
I compare the photo of the clowns and Sazie, to the photo of me and her after the hammer test, to see if there is any differences. I then call the police.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:12 am

You see no differences and you begin to dial up the police. As the operator comes over the phone, you suddenly black out as a large object smashes into your skull. You feel dazed in the instant before you become unconscious and realize you're being dragged somewhere. You wake up tied to a chair in the middle of a tiny storage room. Sazie is curled up in the corner and she appears to be crying.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:15 am

I look around, though not too obviously. If no one is there, I ask Sazie if she is alright

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:17 am

Sazie stops for a moment and turns to you. You realize that what you thought were sobs were actually laughter. She looks at you with craziness in her eyes and blood covering her hands along with a knife she's holding. I told you not to leave me Marko. We're going to be together. Forever. And no one is going to get in our way.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:24 am

"Polo" I respond. I then look around the room to see what's going on.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:28 am

The room is small and appears to be filled with parts for the machines and such. You spy a crowbar nearby you could use if you could figure out a way to free your hands. The bonds are done very well and you can't pull them apart, nor do you have anything to cut them with. It's okay. Don't worry. All you need to look at from now on is me. I'm your world now. And if you look at anyone else, speak to anyone else, think of anyone else, I. Will. Kill. Them.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:33 am

"Don't you reckon that would be pretty hard? I mean, what if I think about myself, or someone on the news?" I joke, holding back the urge to scream, while I think of a way to get out of the restraints

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:44 am

Sazie walks over, sitting on your lap as she smiles creepily and stares into your eyes. In hers, you feel like you're staring into an empty pit. Of course it won't be hard, dear. Because if you really love me then you don't need any thoughts but of me. And if you don't... She clenches the knife tighter in her hand, her breathing becomes heavy and a crazy look comes into her eyes. You do love me, right Marko?!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:54 am

"Polo" MP replied. He then said "How can I be sure, that you really love me though? Loving someone involves being able to trust someone. You've currently got me tied up, which...well...suggests you don't trust me very much....." He tailed off

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:21 am

She hesitates a moment before cutting the ropes around his wrist, taking his hands and pulling them around her waist before letting him move freely. Prove you love me right now. We can live together happily forever and ever or we can be together in death. I'll never leave you Marko, and I won't let you leave me.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:10 am

"Polo" He tilts his head. "What do you mean?"

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:24 am

Do something to prove it!! A wild look enters her eyes once more and she grips the knife tightly enough to turn her knuckles white. I'm not telling you what to do, but if you don't decide on something right now then I know you're lying to me!!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next