RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo - Page 4 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

Post by ssmarko Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:05 am

I hug her tight and kiss her on the forehead, I then remember that I have her bunny and phone. "Oh, uh, I picked something up while I was looking for you." While I look in my bag, I peek around for an exit.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo - Page 4 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:47 am

She waits, looking very curious as she tilts her head one direction, and then the other way, trying to peek into your bag. As you glance around, you see the door over to your right, but it appears to be boarded. There is the crowbar there but it would take some time.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:44 am

I take out the bunny and phone and pass it to her. "Here....I picked these up, just after you were kidnapped." I hand her the bunny and her phone.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:55 am

She blinks, showing no sign of recognizing them before smiling and hugging the bunny close as she puts the phone into her pocket. Thank you! I've been looking all over for these! She drops the bunny and gives you a big hug and a kiss, and as she does you notice another door with the exit sign above it behind her. She's been blocking it from your view, but why is there a boarded up door if it's not the exit?
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:11 am

"So, uh, where are we exactly?" I ask, while looking around the room, however, focusing my attention on the boarded up door.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:48 pm

She looks around as if she forgot where she was for a moment, then snaps back to reality. Oh, we're in a storage building on the edge of the carnival grounds. I erm, found the key.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:03 pm

My stomach grumbles. I realise that I haven't eaten anything yet today. "Uh, what are we going to do about food?"

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:07 pm

She stops, getting up slowly and nodding as she realizes there's nothing at all to eat here. I'm going to go get something and you wait right here. I'll be back in just a few minutes and don't move. I'll get you something really delicious, and then... She turns and licks her lips slightly, looking at you with seductive but still crazed eyes. Then you can have dessert. She walks out the door with the exit sign, then shuts it and you hear a loud thud from outside the door.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:39 am

I wait till she is gone, get up and stretch my legs out. I decide to go and investigate the boarded up door, curious about whats behind it.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:30 am

You go and investigate the door, hearing loud thumps and wailing behind it. Something seems very wrong and you can hear a ticking sound as well. Around the room you notice that there's many supplies for taking care of the area and the crowbar is still in the same place as before. You don't know how long you have until Sazie returns.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:15 am

I pick up the crowbar, and inspect it, I then look around for anything else I can take with me and take it with me. I then try to pry open the boarded up door, but I'm prepared for anything dangerous that may come.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:31 am

Nothing else very useful pops out at you, so you pry the board off the door. It swings open easily to reveal Sazie, tied up and gagged on a bed with a timer beside her counting down the remaining 60 seconds until an axe, stuck into a level like mechanism on the wall which stays up then releases for it to fall straight down in an arc, falls and chops her into pieces. Her arms and legs are bound to the bed by thick rope, and the timer ticks away.

Last edited by KillianTheDark on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:36 am

I attempt to disarm the trap. If successful, I take the axe, and use it to cut the restraints.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Whilst disarming the trap, it sets off with you under it, the axe landing solidly in your head with a thunk spraying brains and blood all over the room. You collapse and Sazie screams, but is soon silenced when the other Sazie returns. You'll never discover the secrets of what happened. You have died. (Random.org hated you, did this four times.)
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:26 pm

*Redo* I hold the axe in place, trying to prevent it from falling on her.

Last edited by ssmarko on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:40 pm

You're able to hold the axe up easily, sliding it out of its slot afterwards and dropping it on the floor. With no danger, you can easily work on the ropes holding her down and take the gag out of her mouth, but there's not telling how much time you have left until the other Sazie returns.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:51 pm

I use the axe, to carefully cut the ropes binding Sazie. While doing this, I ask if she is alright, aside from the obvious.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:55 pm

As you cut the ropes from her body, you hear a door slam and footsteps outside, you know a shelf of boxes is blocking this door but you must act quickly.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4