RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Coza

2 posters

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Coza Empty Create Your Own Adventure - Coza

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:38 am

You awake in your room, the alarm blaring and everything blurry as the lights appear to be piercingly bright. Everything appears absolutely normal and according to the time, you're late for school. You decide you should stop sleeping naked to save yourself time.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Coza Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Coza

Post by Coza Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:50 pm

I sit up,  turning off the alarm and putting on clothes, followed by deodorant. Looking around making sure I got everything needed for COLLEGE before leaving.
Coza
Coza
Admin

https://misfitsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:54 pm

You run off to college, walking the entire way. The day seems perfectly normal and the weather is sunny. However, there seems to be something off. You don't see anyone on the streets. Thinking nothing of it, you continue on your merry way until you reach the college campus. There seems to be a special breakfast going on today, but you're not sure if you have time before class.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:58 pm

I somehow manage to walk a 2 hour journey(Which, is by several vehicles) Without exhaustio- *shot*

I decide to run in for the special breakfast, taking several samples of food before making my way to class. Eating the food along the way.

Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:00 pm

You grotesquely devour all of the food made available, your classmates staring in horror as it vanishes into your mouth. You even steal some of the food as you leave to eat as you go, showing no trace of manners or respect for the others who were in line to get their meals. As you reach the class, you notice that quite a lot of people seem to be missing.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:01 pm

Assuming it's a normal day, as he has a small class and a lot of the time, a few people aren't in. He sits down in his seat by his computer and awaits further instruction.
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:07 pm

You sit and wait, and the professor never seems to show up. No instructions appear on the screen and no one of authority ever arrives. An hour passes and you get a strange sensation in your gut, you feel sick and every movement seems to make you feel like something is moving inside of you.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:09 pm

"Yeah... this isn't good.." I begin to mentally tie the numerous things in, and would leave, if not for the sheer powerful gut feeling. Just in case. I slowly make my way to the toilets, locking myself in a cubical.
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:13 pm

You lock yourself in. A wise decision, as you immediately begin to cough and wretch into the toilet. However, nothing comes out. You sigh in relief as the feeling slowly fades. Suddenly, you hear a loud banging on the walls, like someone drop-kicked them repeatedly from all sides. It ends after a moment and everything becomes eerily silent.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:20 pm

I wait, for a good while, preparing for the worst, looking around in the cubical to see if there was anything I could arm myself with in a hurry before unlocking the door and leaving.
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:24 pm

You arm yourself with a roll of toilet paper, stepping out to see that things appear to be even emptier than they were before. Walking to the cafeteria, all of the food and people now appear to be missing.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:25 pm

Coza looks down to the toilet paper and places it on a table, examining the area around him before leaving the college.
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:31 pm

You search the room but find nothing but bare tables and floor. No signs of people ever coming in here. You begin to leave the room, but for one moment look back, glancing at your ferocious weapon and wondering if it is wise to leave it behind. The sheer fear that you instill in your enemies with a roll of toilet paper could have been very useful, but finally you decide to leave. A single tear glides down your cheek as you think of what could have been. As you exit the campus, everything has a sense of normality return to it, but you can't shake the awful feeling that you're being watched.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:36 pm

He continues on home, just ignoring the sights around him. However, dearly missing his weapon of untapped potential and ferocious killing power.
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Before you can reach home, something lunges at you, tackling you onto the ground. A large, black mass pins you down before you feel a hot, wet sensation on your face as disgusting liquid of some kind pours out of its wide, open maw.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:44 pm

I regret not bringing my ultimate weapon of mass destruction with me as I face this strange abomination.

I do my best to push the beast away. Kicking at it with my feet, forcing my weight and momentum against it. Attempting to push it away.

If successful. I'd get up and run the fuck away.
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:45 pm

You push it off, but it quickly jumps onto you again. However, you managed to get a glimpse of the creature and realize it's just a large, black dog. It licks your face happily and cuddles into your chest.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:52 pm

I get up and sigh with relief, though staying cautious I tell the dog to follow me. And thus take it home. Relaxing.
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:00 pm

You take the dog home, chilling and relaxing once you get there. The nameless dog bounces around happy before diving into a chair, laying back and looking chill. This is one cool mutt. After a few minutes, he suddenly begins to wine and looks towards the door. Something knocks on the door just seconds later.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:09 pm

"Corpsegrinder, you stay there." I say, referring to the one cool dog. Moving to the door, opening. "Hey?"
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Corpsegrinder, which is an ungodly awful name for a dog, grabs you as you try to move, biting your pants and whining loudly as he tries to drag you back away from the door. The knocking grows louder and more intense.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Coza pats the dog and sits back down. "It's okay boy, I'll listen to you." I add.
Watching T.V and ignoring the sounds.
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:20 pm

The dog continues to whine, but looks to be slightly better as it sits in front of you, almost as if he's protecting you. The knocking grows louder and suddenly you hear it from multiple places. The walls thumb as if someone was repeatedly charging into them and the house shakes slightly. As suddenly as it began, it ends.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:23 pm

"This keeps happening.." he mutters quietly, comforting corpse grinder with his loving palm of pat pats.

Wondering if he should check outside he looks at the windows. See if things have calmed down.
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:27 pm

As you consider the windows, they suddenly shatter inwards. You catch a glimpse of green scales before you are suddenly knocked out of the chair by Corpsegrinder. He stands over you, growling towards the window then whimpering as you see a piece of glass which would have hit you, instead ended up cutting his back.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down