RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad Empty Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:37 am

You awake in your room, the alarm blaring and everything blurry as the lights appear to be piercingly bright. Everything appears absolutely normal and according to the time, you're late for school. You decide you should stop sleeping naked to save yourself time.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:53 am

I get out of bed and fumble my way to the light switch, since, this being my room, I know it's position by heart, and turn the lights off.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:55 am

In the darkness, all you have is the sound of the alarm blaring in your ears. It seems to be getting louder every minute and you are beginning to get a headache.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:59 am

I quickly reach out to the alarm and press the button to turn it off.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:01 am

You reach to try and press the button, but find it's not in the same place as usual. Because it is so overwhelmingly dark you can't tell where it is, and nothing appears to be where you know it to be.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:03 am

I fumble around the alarm for it's cord, trace it to the plug socket, and unplug the alarm whilst my eyes adjust to the darkness, after all, it's daytime, so I should be able to see soon.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:06 am

You unplug the alarm and the sound finally stops, leaving you in an very odd sense of silence. Your eyes never adjust and things actually appear to be getting darker as you have nothing you can see or hear or anything to sense where you are exactly.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:11 am

I fumble my way around the walls, looking for the curtains, I then throw them open, along with the blinds, trying to get natural light in.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:14 am

As you fumble around in the darkness, you can find no sign of curtains or a window. The walls feel very rough, like stone. Nothing appears normal, however as you walk around aimlessly you fall over what appears to be a flashlight.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:18 am

I quickly pick up the flashlight and see if I can turn it on, if that fails, I fumble around for something, anything, which may contain batteries.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:19 am

You turn on the flashlight and find yourself back in your room, everything perfectly normal. You can't figure out what happened, but you decide not to worry about it. The time now says you're three hours late for school.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 am

I stand up and look out of my window into my back garden, seeing if anything is up. If there isn't, then I get on my bike and begin to cycle to school, looking around and staying alert.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:23 am

You begin to cycle to school, staying alert. You notice that something appears very off. You passed that building about four times now and you don't appear to be getting any closer to school. You begin to feel very trapped.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:30 am

I stop suddenly, and take a much closer look at the buildings that I am passing, watching for signs of movement and activity as I wheel my bike along next to me, ready to jump on at a moment's notice.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:32 am

The building appears to be a warehouse of sorts with no name or sign on it identifying it, but is a very plain brick building that stands out in the rest of the town. The door appears to be open, and no one is on the streets.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:36 am

I very cautiously, flashlight in tow, take a look inside the building, seeing what is going on, without entering it.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:39 am

Inside the building you notice a large amount of pods of some sort, large enough to hold human beings. They all appear to be empty, filled with nothing but a strange green liquid. However, on the far side, one appears to have been broken with the liquid oozing onto the floor. No one else is inside and you can see the research notes on the table.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:43 am

I make my way, carefully but quickly, to the research notes, taking care to avoid the liquid, I then hurry away, out of the building, with the notes before I read them.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:46 am

You leave the building, reading over the notes. Subject Omega: Specialty, Hypnosis. This experiment is a masterpiece, able to perfectly distort all five senses in perfect hypnosis to make someone experience whatever we feel like doing to them. It will be perfect for military purposes, however at the moment we only have seven select stages for the victim to go through. The first is the darkness. It engulfs the victim and transports them into a cave where if they linger too lo- The page is torn.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:49 am

I facepalm at the obvious cliche in such a stressful situation, not knowing how else to react, I then bite off a small piece of my nails and drop it into the green liquid, backing well back and observing the result.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:58 am

The nail appears not to change whatsoever, then slowly it begins to grow. The cells are regenerating rapidly, causing the nail to grow longer despite it being detached. The liquid is obviously there for rapid regeneration or for causing a population of cells to grow and become something else rapidly.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:15 am

I look around for a container with which to store this liquid in, thinking it may be useful for later, while still keeping a very close eye on the growing mass.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:26 am

You find a container and store the liquid inside of it safely. It's a large amount to carry, but luckily this CYOA operates on video game logic and you can carry it in your pockets. Suddenly, the lights shut off and you're tossed into complete darkness.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:35 am

I turn on my flashlight, and quickly.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:42 am

You're in a cave. There is water dripping from the ceiling and several paths before you. Down one, you can smell something rotting and terrible. Down another, you see a light but also something appears to be moving inside of it. The last one, you feel a depressing feeling oozing from, making you want to drop onto your knees and cry.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next