RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

+3
Superjad
ssmarko
KillianTheDark
7 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! Empty Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Your story begins at the inn, a mysterious place which you remember checking into sometime in the past, but not before. Around you is a group of people you believe you know, but you can't quite seem to remember who they are or really, who exactly you are. The room is bare, enough beds for everyone and strange lanterns casting a purple glow on the room as well as an odd feeling of security and safety. The world around you seems to be a haze as you struggle to remember exactly why you exist. A single chest stands proudly in the middle of the room and a paper lies on each bed. The paper appears to be asking you to make a decision, speaking your answers out loud as you get up out of bed.

"An empty jar, a colorless picture, a simple tool, a worthless fixture. Speak the first name your mind will say, as well as a spirit to guide your way. A spirit exists in every form, some have powers cold and some are warm. Beware your companions and your friends, for no spirit can be chosen twice and they have their own in their hands. Choose carefully for once you do there is no return, and that special trait will guide your life and what you learn. A power strong may seem sly, but you'll find the cost may be much too high."

The paper, despite confusing, begins to spell itself out in your mind as images swirl in your head. As the others around you speak up, you notice the spirits being crossed off the page and vanishing from your mind's eye and some of the choices appear to have been taken.

Spirits:

Strength - A feeling of power washes over you, your entire body feels finely tuned and strong
Wisdom - A feeling of serenity washes over you, you feel full of knowledge as if you've lived an eternity
Protection - A feeling of security washes over you, you feel very safe as if nothing can harm you
Magic - A feeling of oddness washes over you, your body tingles and it feels like something has awoken
Plant - A feeling of bonding washes over you, you hear the trees around you sing and you understand
Science - A feeling of capacity washes over you, you know you can build and create whatever you want
Luck - A feeling of happiness washes over you, you feel like nothing bad can happen to you
Day - A feeling of warmth washes over you, you feel bright and heated as if you're a star
Night - A feeling of coolness washes over you, you feel calm and collected with sharp senses
Animal - A feeling of wildness washes over you, you feel in tune with the animals you hear far away
Life - A feeling of health washes over you, you feel as if you're able to heal those you care for
Death - A feeling of darkness washes over you, you feel as if any enemy will wilt before your eyes
Charm - A feeling of seductiveness washes over you, you feel like you could win all with voice and song
Cunning - A feeling of slyness washes over you, you feel like you could manipulate and plot with ease
Good - A feeling of bravery washes over you, you feel like you must confront the evils of the world
Evil - A feeling of cruelty washes over you, you feel like you must torture all of existence
Balance - A feeling of equality washes over you, you feel like you must guide things into order
Chaos - A feeling of disorder washes over you, you feel like things must be random and haywire
None - No feeling overcomes you. You feel absolutely normal, though something special may be hidden.

Rules:

You will wake as an incomplete model, a brown haired, brown eyed, brown robed person with no distinct features. Speaking your name and your spirit will allow you to morph, your features becoming exactly as you wish them to be and the paper turning into a wisp floating above you with the color of your choosing. You may have any color which the text can be turned into, but everyone must have a different color, otherwise I will choose one for you. The fastest to respond obviously gets to choose whatever they wish, so none can be blamed if you take too long in choosing and get stuck with the lame color. No weapons or anything but clothing and features can appear on your body as weapons and such shall be decided later. All of the spirits are equally balanced and each have their own unique power so don't think just because one may sound much more powerful doesn't mean it is. Enjoy this special CYOA/RP I've designed just for all of you.

Last edited by KillianTheDark on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:16 pm

He groans, slowly rising from his bed as he rubs his temples gently, attempting to remember who and where he is whilst looking around the room. No one appears to be familiar and everything seems to be the same, and upon reading the paper he slowly speaks up in a soft, confused voice. "My name is Killian and the spirit which guides me is that of the night." A small flash and the sound of explosions occurs in which his paper vanishes and becomes an indigo wisp floating around his head. His clothes, a simple brown robe as everyone else in the room is currently wearing, changes into a long black trench coat with deep purple pants as well as a shirt. Fingerless gloves appear on his hands and his hair, brown as the tunic was, becomes jet black as his eyes turn purple as well. His shoeless feet suddenly become covered with black socks under black combat boots.

Last edited by KillianTheDark on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by ssmarko Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:30 pm

The Mysterious Person (Or MP) gets up slowly, looking around. After looking around, he reads the paper and says, "my name is Marko Polo and the spirit that guides me is none." Nothing much happens, but a small violet wisp starts floating around his head. I still have brown hair an eyes, though my hair becomes longer and more....fluffy. His brown robe turns into a pair of dark blue tracksuit bottoms, underwear, a white T-shirt, a red hoodie and a brown robe. He also has white socks and trainers on his feet. MP then looks around at the others

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:30 pm

I awake, moving slowly, and reading the piece of paper, I look at my features and wonder with curiosity in my eyes what I should do. After much thought, I finally come to a decision. "My name is Jad, and the spirit that guides me is Magic." The paper falls to dust and blows away as a Pink wisp emerges. His clothes become a yellow lab coat with a pink shirt underneath, and he is now wearing blue jeans and black and yellow trainers, his hair and eyes remain brown as he looks around the room for others he may recognize.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Gets up and yawns. After looking around he begins to speak. "Ever my name is Pok and the spirit that guides me is Luck." A green wisp starts to orbit around my body, my hair turns black, my eyes turn green and my robe turns into blue jeans and a green hoodie. Green tennis shoes appear on my feet.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:07 pm

He looks to the paper, reading it fully, continuing to sit up and yawn. "I can't... be bothered to deal with this just now..." images fly through the young mans head before he opens his eyes. Becoming more attuned to the area around him, his body begins to change accordingly.

His hair becoming unkempt, slightly messy with spiked ends, being filled with a deep orange. His clothes becoming a black fur-hooded jacket over a white shirt. His jeans a very dark grey with white shoes.

"My name is Coza... and the spirit that guides me is of Day.." he soon looked around the room, the wisp forming into that of an orange colour.
Coza
Coza
Admin

https://misfitsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:48 am

I awake and get up akwardly as I go and read the piece of paper. "My name is Exos and the spirit that guides me is of Cunning." Just as he finished his hair turned dark brown and his clothes turned into a brown-orange jacket over a blue t-shirt. His black jeans that also looked a little faded equiped with a black belt, the wisp forming into a brown color.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:07 am

Killian slowly stumbles out of the bed, yawning loudly while stretching. "Who are all you people, does anyone know where we are exactly?" He rubs his eyes while looking at the wisps above everyone's heads, registering the colors and sensing something different from each of them. "You all have these spirit things too so does anyone know what's going on?"
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:17 am

MP lies on his bed, looking up. He hears Killian's question and responds with "I know nothing, but I do indeed have a spirit too." He then looks at the others, without getting up, to see what colours they have and their appearances. He then puts his head back down and thinks about the current situation.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:25 am

A flash of lightning followed by a massive boom shatters the silence, and a man robed fully in white appears hovering over the chest. He looks around slowly, taking in the colors and appearances of those who've awoken before speaking in a loud, but even, voice. "You have all come for one purpose and one purpose only, a goal which you shall not know until it is reached. These doors remain locked and they can not be opened until all who will awaken have done so. However, in this chest you will find gear of many kinds, weapons and tomes of powers beyond your knowledge, but you need only speak your desire as you open the chest and it shall appear, but note that you may only do so once. In order to survive, this will not be enough. You will have to work together, learning the powers of your spirits and the powers of your self before you can continue onward." He raises his hand the lights cut off, all of the lanterns have gone dark and it is pitch black aside from the light emanating from the wisps. "You will not leave this room until each torch is lit, work with those you don't know to accomplish this, or perish in darkness." The glow of his white wisp vanishes.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:52 am

I walk towards the chest, and close my eyes, thinking carefully about the possibilities, and in the end, I can only come to one conclusion.

"I believe I know what I want." I state, my head held high.

"I want this chest to contain a bag, and within that bag I would like there to be an impossible rift within, in which I and I alone may reach into and find anything I seek, or store anything within that I may need. I would like a tome that may impart me all knowledge of magic, the ability to bend and twist magic around me like an art form, and write to my own whim any spell that I may think to cast. I would like it to contain a scepter and ring that I may conduct my power through to amplify it into far greater heights, and weave my magic into both destruction and creation, so that I may enchant myself with the power and strength of body that I may need to help understand what this quest is.

I would like to be able to weave magic with science, with all life, and use it to discover all that there is to discover, I would like knowledge of all that we are searching for and how to accomplish it so that we may succeed and prevent evil from claiming us, or anyone else.

I would like all of these things to be bound to me, returning to me if lost, and unable to be stolen or destroyed.

Understanding. Resources. That which I have described, that is what I desire, so I may know what we are and what we're here for. So please, grant me these things."

I state these things in a single breath, making sure not to falter, even as my throat goes hoarse and my voice lowers to a whisper as I struggle to get the words out, as I work to unlock the chest and open it. Finally, just as I finish, I open the chest, examining the contents inside.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:01 am

The chest opens slowly, revealing a bag with a note written on it. "This bag may contain anything, despite size or amount, which can be retrieved later." Beside the bag lies a ring, holding a single pink gem inside of it. Suddenly, your wisp begins to shake before transforming into a pink crow, illuminating more of the room before it turns, flying in front of you to face you, then smacking you with its wing. "I'm your magic spirit you stupid fool, so don't go asking for what you already have! I exist to teach you and to be your guide in the world of magic. Besides, this chest doesn't work like that. You get simple things which will help you, typically only one, though it looks like in your case you did receive two. The ring seems to just give you a stronger connection to me though." He glares into your eyes, his own sparking with pink energy. "Now stop being greedy!"
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:06 am

I shrug and look at my Crow, smiling and feeling energetic. "It was less greed and more experimentation, besides, I seem to have gotten almost everything I asked for anyway." I take the ring and place it on my finger, before placing the bag on my shoulder. "Anyways, nice to meet you, do you have a name?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:26 am

The crow shakes its head, groaning softly before flying to your shoulder and landing on it, digging its claws in slightly out of annoyance. "My name is simply Magic Crow, but you can call me whatever you like. I'm your spirit guide, but unfortunately your pet in a way.

Killian watches the two for a moment before slowly walking towards the chest, looking uncertain for a moment as he closes it again, then slowly speaks up in a smooth, deep voice but states rather simply, "Inside this chest I wish for a reflection of myself, an item of any kind that represents who I am as a person so that I can know myself better and protect that knowledge and those around me. I want something that will light my path and allow me to walk that which I am guided down."

The chest opens revealing a long saber, slim and agile, with a mirror affixed to the handle. Purple gems line the guard, and a belt with a simple sheath allowing it to hook on, but not hide the blade nor handle, lies in the box with it. The blade itself appears to have its own personality, which feels like it could cut anything if it firmly set its mind to it.

Your wisp transforms, falling to the ground beside you and landing lightly on the ground. An indigo wolf, proud and strong, looks up towards you as it nods slowly in acknowledgement. "That was very well put, but still you need nothing to light the path for that is what I am here for. I am Night Wolf, and would prefer to be called as such, for it is who I am in essence." Glancing at the sword, he slowly grabs it in his teeth before holding it to your hand. "Care for this blade, for it is you in essence."

The chest closes on its own.

Killian nods before slowly putting on the belt and hooking the sword to its sheath.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:33 am

I wince slightly as the crow lands and smile gently. "Nah, you're more like a teacher from the sounds of things." I then observe Killian and Night Wolf and walk over to them, deciding to make myself acquaintanced. "Hi, what's your name?" I say, extending out a hand.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:40 am

He wakes up and looks around him, noticing that he's in a unknown place with a group of people that he doesn't know. He then sees the paper and reads it. ''My name is Shirou, and the spirit that guides me is Death.'' The paper dissapears and in it's place a Cyan Wisp appears. His hair becomes dark brown almost black while his clothes change to a dark blue school uniform and he's shoeless feet  now have black colored shoes.
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:08 am

Killian looks towards Jad, smiling and shrugging as he slowly takes his hand and shakes it. "I suppose my name's Killian, I don't really know. This is Night Wolf, he's my spirit." He looks to the ring on Jad's finger and then to the bag. "Looks like you got some interesting items."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:14 am

Jad looks at the sword and the wolf curiously. "Looks like you did too, it'll be interesting seeing what happens once we get out of this room." I point to Magic Crow. "This is my Spirit, Magic Crow, though I might give him another nickname if he doesn't mind."

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:23 am

He nods, looking towards the door with a worried glance before slowly looking around at the lanterns. "We have to figure out a way to light them right? I have ideas but we should wait until everyone is prepared I think. There's no telling what's out there."

"I would say that's a very wise decision, everyone needs to be properly equipped for what's to come. We'll have to work together to solve all of this."

"Oh please, this is easy. I'll just light them myself and we can go out whenever everyone's ready. I need time to recharge after each spell anyways." The crow raises his wings and a blast of fire strikes each lantern, but the light vanishes immediately. "Wait I don't understand, what just happened?"
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:50 am

Ses the animals and items the others got from the chest then I proceed to the chest myself. "A knife that is sharp enough to cut anything and everything but can be so dull it won't scratch a thing if I ask, attached to the knife will be a chain to allow the knife to go through distance and will seem as the chain will be small but when thrown can go on forever."

Last edited by ThePok on Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:51 am

After listening to the conversation between Killian and his transformed Wisp, Shirou gets an idea of what he has to do at the moment. He then walks to the chest. ''I wish to have a weapon that represents my true nature and a companion i can be friends with and to help me in this Unknown World''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:57 am

"I have a feeling these are enchanted with something... do you think you could do me a favour Crow? If you fly around the room and count the torches, I might have a hunch." Jad then looks at Shirou and Pok, watching to see what they find.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:06 am

After waiting for Shirou and Pok to have their turn with the chest, Exos goes to it next and looks at it curiously. "Hmmmm, let's see...I wish for a kusarigama but not an ordinary one I was it's blade and handle to be larger than the average one and it's chain to be longer I also wish for it's end to have spikes and make it from the finest material and make it sharp enough to cut down any enemy that walks in my path."
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:36 am

The chest opens, revealing a collection of weapons for each person who spoke up. For Pok, a kunai with a chain hooked to the end of it, razors sharp until picked up and the edge is tested when it becomes dull. For Shirou, a scythe emerges, decorated in cyan gems with a black blade only interrupted with the steel edge. A chain forms at the end and a keychain with a skull on it appears. Exos gets his kusarigama, described exactly as he wanted, made out of a material with glows with a strange brown tone.

Exos' wisp flies out further away, falling to the ground and landing in a dramatic fashion as a brown fox forms out of it. It grins slightly, bowing and tilting its head before speaking up. "Nice to meet you, I'm Cunning Fox, your spirit guide for the day. Name me whatever you please." The fox turns and looks towards Night Wolf before rolling his eyes. "Unlike him, I'm fine with a name change as are all the other spirits I'm sure."

Shirou's wisp stretches out, wrapping itself around his neck gently and resting on his shoulder as it transforms into a cyan snake. It hisses out in a cold voice before slowly looking around and then glancing at Shirou. "I am Death Ssssnake, your humble advisssor, masssster. I sssssuposssse I am alssssso the friend you long for."

Pok's wisp falls to the floor and bounces up, doing so repeatedly as it turns into a green rabbit and speaks up in a happy and hyper voice. "Well I'm your lucky bunny! Luck Rabbit at that! And yeah I definitely need a new name, something cool and fierce, like the Bunninator!"

Killian watches the chaos around him unfold as he turns back towards Jad after a moment. "There's the same amount as people who have awakened. Every time someone wakes up another one seems to...appear. I can see them easily, I guess I have good vision in the dark." He looks around slowly. "I think I know what to do."

"You are the representative of Night. Your eyes are as sharp as mine, and twice as strong in the darkness. You'll find other benefits as well." Night Wolf looks around the room slowly, making eye contact with each and every person. "The same goes for all of you. As representatives, you all have the abilities your spirit grants you. Respect us and care for us, for we are your companions and equals. Do so, and we will do the same for you in return, helping you to survive."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:40 am

"I thought there might be... I reckon that if we try and escape alone, without working together, we'll surely die..." Jad then turns to the group, and looks at the crow on his shoulder. "But who are we representing ourselves to? Each other? Or something else?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next