RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

+3
Superjad
ssmarko
KillianTheDark
7 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by CloudFu Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:21 am

"Sure but if you do it your insticnts might kick in and you'll just drop the thing on contact with your wounds and you'll just burn yourself needlesly, so be happy and I'll do it for you." he says slight sarcasm as he extends his kusarigama to him for him to heat it up.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by Superjad Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:31 am

Jad looks at the pain that Killian's in and decides that maybe, just maybe, he was heating it to too high a tempurature. He then instructs Venado and Exos. "Alright... let me try something slightly different now. I'll heat it until just before it glows, then press it up to me... if it begins to glow, wait until it stops, or I reckon i'll get burned like Killian was... And i'd rather that didn't happen, if that was possible." Jad grins sheepishly, embarrassed by his mistakes.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:41 am

MP scouts round the room for anything else that may help stop the bleeding, or help Coza or Jad with their wounds. If I find nothing, I go and apply pressure on Coza's wound, to try to aid the prevention of blood flow

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:05 am

Killian's cauterization and slam against the wall has caused the wound to re-open very slightly. Pain sears through his body. Killian is under the Weak and Slow status effects due to his injuries.

"I don't think there's anything to find in here, this room is always as empty as possible. You should check the trap room, maybe there's something useful to be scavenged in the broken traps."

The snake watches the action around them, rolling and slithering lazily around Shirou's neck. "We are beings of death, and thus we can't die. You'll become like me until your body is healed or you get another body. We can also summon one of our minions, though I'm weak from just now awakening so he won't be anything too special yet." He turns upside down and stares Shirou in the eyes, laying over his head. "And of course we can poison our enemies, death is rapid. We can guide the souls of the lost into places they can be resurrected as well, though they might find them on their own."

Killian examines the statues around him before limping towards the exit, pushing it then hesitating when it won't open. "Problem!"

Pok has pulled the lever, de-activating the spike traps. The party can now proceed safely. On the door a message is displayed broadly on white paper. "If entry to room is what you seek, then weed out the worthless and meek, deliver those who have no place, into a burning and dark space, the strong survive where the weak will perish, and perhaps then you will enter the room you cherish." Exos notices there are scrap marks on the floor where all of the statues are, as well as oil in front of them where it has popped up out of the pit onto the ground.

Killian reads the riddle out loud and yells it towards the group so everyone hears it.

Coza dies in 26 turns.
Jad dies in 11 turns.
Jad is suffering from the Weak status effect!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:16 am

Exos waits for the kusarigama to stop glowing from the heat when it does he cauterizes his wound. "I swear if you scream in my ear I will punch you." Once he finishes and goes to examine the scraps near the statues "These marks indicate of something being moved maybe those statues are the key to this riddle maybe we should push them" he said still being cautious of any hidden traps evil might've kept secret.

Last edited by CloudFu on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:26 am

Coza holds his wound with pressure. Gritting his teeth from the pain. Barely able to speak "I really wish... this pain was just an illusion..."
Coza
Coza
Admin

https://misfitsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:39 am

I carefully poke my head around the door and have a careful look at the shut down and broken traps, checking to see if there is anything useful I can scavenge.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:50 am

Jad is no longer in critical condition. Pok did nothing. Shirou did nothing. Marko found nothing of use.

Coza dies in 25 turns.
Jad is Weak!
Killian is Weak and Slow!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 am

Goes off to push the statues of luck, charm, magic, life, science, night and day onto the oil spots in front of them.

Last edited by ThePok on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:55 am

Jad clenches his teeth as the burning finally stops, his wounds sealed shut, and hopefully the Water Magic has reduced the chances of infection. "Right then... thanks..." he says, as he moves away from the sword, and thus his connection to the Fox.

Then, he looks to Coza, and then to the room. "Right then, do I cauterize him, or do you think we'll be in the proper medical centre soon enough that that might work better for him?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:00 am

"Silly Something, there was nothing here." MP said as he walked over to the statues.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:05 am

After thinking about the riddle and listening to Exos, Shirou dashes to the statues to help the group while keeping his senses sharp incase of a unexpected trap. ''Mishaguji do you think we are capable of summoning someone at our current state to help us speed the process?''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 am

MP Proceeds to push as many statues as he can into the oil pits. Hearing Jad's question, he says to him, "If its true that there is medical supplies in the next room over, we may as well use those to heal him, instead of makeshift cauterisation. It'll probably be better for him. So could you please help us."

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:21 am

"Right then, just in case..." Jad proceeds to loot the room of everything he can, taking the beds, the sheets, the wood, along with anything else he can find, and placing them into his bag, in order to make carrying him easier, he also places Coza into it.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:37 am

"Right, that's all of the statues." Killian leans against the door, holding his arm over his wound and breathing heavily. "Jad, light them on fire. I think that's the key to this puzzle." Killian slowly begins waving one hand as Night Wolf transforms beside him, slowly becoming a wisp again as darkness very slowly crawls out and covers the room.

"Maybe someone with better eyes is required." Something nestles into MP's hair, snoring softly after he's burrowed in safely.

"Indeed, sssire. Behold." Mishaguji slowly slithers down onto the ground, raising up then striking at the air, venom launching in an arc onto the floor, burning it slightly before it bursts into flames. Slowly, out of those flames rises a human shaped, but 6'4" tall man with completely red skin. A black stripe runs from his shoulder down to the opposite waist and back up his back. Another around his right wrist. Two large horns curve up out of his skull like a bulls, and two smaller ones angled downward and pointing straight out come from his cheeks. Red pants cover his bottom half, his top half purely muscle. A large, circular nose-ring hangs down to his mouth, and when he opens his eyes the yellow color of them seems to glow as his eyes focus on Shirou. Bringing a hand up to rub his very large chin, jutting out four inches from his face and angled downward, he bows slightly. You notice four rings on his arms and legs. "Someone woke me up? That's interesting."

When Jad attempts to place Coza into the bag, it launches him back out like a cannon, him crashing against the wall on the opposite side. Blood spurts through his bandages and he groans in pain. Luckily, he somehow doesn't appear to have had his condition worsened.

Coza dies in 24 turns.
Jad is Weak!
Killian is Weak and Slow!

Last edited by KillianTheDark on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:00 am

Shirou observes the man. ''Sorry for waking you this suddenly, It was me who asked Mishaguji if he could summon someone that could help us. My name is Shirou, could you tell me your name and what you are?''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:08 am

Mishaguji seems to have vanished you notice, replaced with the summon. "I'm a reaper, and yes a minotaur. Depending on what help you need I might be able to aid you, but I've lived quite a long time. My power isn't what it used to be. As for my name, you can call me Horny. Short for the Horned Reaper."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am

Exos looks at the minotaur in such a shocked look and he facepalms enough to make a handprint on his face. "Hello Horny the "mini"-tower we seem to have a "small" problem do you think you can help us with this "minor" dilema?"

Last edited by CloudFu on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:19 am

Horny glances over at Exos, staring at him with blank eyes before tilting his head. "How did you know my name? Also, did someone wake me up? This isn't my hellpad..."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:28 am

''Nice to meet you Horny.'' He notices that the statues are already in place and Killian and Jad are about to act. ''It seems that they managed to already place all the statues in their spots while we summoned you....sorry, I promisse that next time I will summon you right away so you can show me your power and surprise me.''

Last edited by TohnoShirou on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:30 am

MP looks at the conversation thats about to unfold between Ex, DX and the minotaur, and decides he wants to rest, so he heads to where the beds and Coza was and lies down on his bed (or the floor if my bed is no longer there).

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:32 am

"Huh? You want to see my power? Hm." Horny looks around the room then locks eyes with Exos. "Behold! The power of Horny!" He slams his hands down, the ground cracking under his strength and Exos turns into a chicken.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:36 am

Exos looks at himself and starts bawking saying things in chicken language that should never be heard in the human language words that can make people's ears bleed from how horrid and faul they are.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:42 am

He watches the ground cracking and Exos becoming a chicken. ''You are strong indeed, not only strength but you can also transform others.'' Shirou listens Exos bawking while thinking that he was probably cursing cause of his current state.
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:53 am

Horny bows, jumping up startled when the transformation suddenly ends only seconds later. "Right, I'm not quite as strong as I used to be, nor do I have the magic I used to have. I won't be amazingly useful to you I'm afraid."

Last edited by KillianTheDark on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next