RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

+3
Superjad
ssmarko
KillianTheDark
7 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by ssmarko Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:27 am

While he waits for an answer, he turns to his firefly, "So? Anything special I can do? Also, any ideas?"

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by ThePok Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:01 am

Turns towards my spirit after listening the others what they can do. "Yeah Ádh what can of special things can we do?

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:37 am

Venado digs his claws into Jad's shoulder again, cawing in frustration as he rolls his eyes. "You overestimate our power by far. No one can control the ebb and flow of time, you just play too many video games." Venado hesitates, thinking pensively, then speaks up again. "I could freeze them entirely in exactly three and a half hours, but even then it wouldn't last forever."

"Ah, nice to see you my very interesting friend. Yes, you are correct, None. If you are still when the sensor passes over you, then it will not fire on you. However, I don't see how you will manage to be still when the spikes fire randomly."

The bed launched through the air is immediately targeted and fired upon, being ripped to shreds in a matter of moments from a spray of bullets. The one laying on the floor stays perfectly fine, as whenever the scanner passes it the bed is still so it does not fire on it.

"My advice, massster, would be not to meddle in afairsss which lead you into your own domain. Thissss man will bring death fasssster than we ever could and in far more abundance."

Tai floats over from his lamp, transforming and landing on the ground, licking his paw thoughtfully and grooming himself. "Well mate, yer right in figuring it out before ya step inta danger because we are best at dispelling falsities. We can do obvious stuff, such as provide a bright light, output heat, and bite the hell out of someone's arse, and more importantly we can see through illusion and lies which would bring us to our doom." Tai grins and looks up, tilting his head slightly as he looks at the man. "For instance, that chap there is pure fuckin evil."

"We do nothing. You can fight, but I'll just get swatted. We do have potential though, just that it's a long way away." The firefly sat on top of MP's head, relaxing and yawning in a very light way.

The wisp shot over like lightning, transforming and flying head first into Pok. "Sorry! And um, well we don't really have any exceptional talents, but we are extremely lucky! And we can keep horrible things from happening by being lucky. Also, I can drop kick people like a pro!"

Killian listens to everything going on around him, turning to look at Night Wolf's wisp before asking softly, "I assume we do the opposite of them since we're Night right?"

Night Wolf transforms, falling to the ground in a low crouch. "Yes and no, we can cast illusions very well, and also we can make it colder in a room as well as darker. Also, I'm a professional with stealth, and we always can fight physically, I am a wolf." He looks up towards the man slowly. "But I can't see through his lies, so I think he's telling the complete truth. This is our specialty, so we would know if he was using it."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:55 am

"Well is it possible for me to extend my luckiness to others?"

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:06 am

MP remembers back to before, when he 1st choose his spirit, he had noticed that five spirits had already been crossed off before he made his decision. However one of the five was the guy with the wolf, and he was the only person in room when I got this form, leaving it with 4 spirits crossed off, being, good, balance, chaos and evil. Piecing this together with the fact that there are four human statues, and the fact that some of the other spirits are saying that he is lying, he comes to a conclusion. "You're lying aren't you? If my hunch is correct, you are either evil or chaos, although there is a small chance you are good or possibly another form of balance. the reason I believe this, is because there are four human statues in the centre, one of which, apparently represents your spirit, however, the number of human statues, matches up with the original four, that were crossed off, before I got a chance to decide which spirit I wanted. Therefore, I believe that the four humans coincide with the balance, good, evil and chaos, and therefore you must be one of them."

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:17 am

"Yes, boss! Easy! I just need to rub my feet on them! But they'll never be as lucky as us!"

"MP is right, I was the first to awaken and those four were the only ones who weren't accessible. I believe you're Evil then aren't you. The rainbow statue must be Chaos, the gray Balance, and the white is Good, who appeared in our room earlier, and since you're his opposite of course you would be black."

"Ah, it seems you've caught me. No, I'm not Science, and yes I am Evil. I didn't want to scare anyone off since it seems such a grand thing, being in the role of the bad guy. But I'm not bad as the spirit would suggest, I'm merely representing and combating the evil residing within mankind. Just as Good does his job in combating the Good." He smiles sadly, waiting for the sensor to pass before holding up his arms appealingly. "I apologize for lying, but I am indeed your friend. I will not harm you."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:30 am

MP felt a bit proud of catching him out, but then remembered where he was, and started thinking about the next problem. He turns to Coza and his lion. "Is he lying?" He asks Coza and his Lion. He then thinks about all the past lines he said. "Actually, can you and your Lion check to see if this whole room is an illusion or not?"

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:57 pm

"I think I know a way we can find out... did you guys ever try looking into your Mind's Eyes? If we look and focus on Evil we might be able to ascertain his true nature." Jad then calls to Venado. "Right, better idea, until we get results this person isn't even remotely trustworthy, so freeze the turrets when and only when they're pointing directly at him, and be prepared to thaw them if he tries anything funny."

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:09 pm

"He's definitely right about admitting to be evil..." Coza nods and looks down to Tai. "Areet then, Let's have a look." Coza commands the action to see if the room before them has any illusions within them. Attempting to sense Evil's true nature whilst he's at it.

Coza
Coza
Admin

https://misfitsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:41 pm

"Ah, yer right ta ask because this guy's spitting of more shit than any bull ever shat in its life." Tai nodded, raising a paw before hesitating, "And yes there is an illusion but not quite what you're thinking. Prepare yourselves." Swiping his paw downwards, an arc of orange energy flies from it directly into Evil's chest, transforming him and dispelling the charm magic illusion.

Venado rapidly freezes the turret, locking the sensor into place directly on Evil so if he moves whatsoever then he'll be shot. "There."

The room begins to shake as an overwhelming despair grips everyone's hearts. The sense that something has come to destroy them and everything else in existence grips the hearts of every person in the room as the building begins to shake, some walls cracking, one of the traps malfunctioning, as Evil's illusion is dispelled. Any who began to sense Evil's true nature, and those who didn't even attempt to, are now forced to face the feeling of pure, unadulterated evil head on. MP will be unaffected by the aura suffocating everyone else, nor the damage for being in front and discovering Evil's identity.

Evil's body twists and mutates, his arms exploding into massive, saw-like scythes, his head growing large as a massive maw with razor sharp teeth and a long, snaky tongue lulling out of his mouth appear. His eyes narrow into slits, black as the void, and his glance seems to pierce right through the souls of everyone in the room. His legs change into powerful, muscular versions of their previous style, three times the size and bulk. The torso changes, black fur spreading over his entire body, his size becoming much greater and a horrifying visage stands before the group. Bullets from the turret spray into his back, rebounding and colliding into the walls, easily penetrating the stone and steel. "Oh Tai, you never do give anyone a chance at fun." Evil's voice slips out, raspy and dark, a sound between a hiss and a growl rumbling from deep within his monstrous body. "Take a good luck at me, this is what true power is. I am the beginning and the end, the epitome of true power and destruction. I don't even have to move to destroy all of you in an instant." Evil blinks and the evil aura intensifies and blood sprays from Jad, Killian, and Coza's chests. A deep wound, not quite fatal, marks their arms and torsos, a burning sensation left behind as well. "Oh sorry, I blinked towards you. There are medical supplies in the next room, I suggest you try and hurry. But know this, from this second on, I am watching, and I will devour each and every one of you. Your spirits will be mine."

A bright white light pierces through the room, and suddenly Evil is gone. Killian, Jad, and Coza, as well as their spirits, are now heavily injured and can not act until healed. Twenty turns until death.

Last edited by KillianTheDark on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Jad writhes in pain and agony, and attempts to try and telepathically speak to Venado, but finds he's just as injured as he is, screaming from the burning, he blacks out, his mind unable to cope for the time being.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Killian falls to the ground, agonizing pain and terrible burning damaging his body, falling to his hands and knees as he gasps in ragged breaths and spits blood onto the ground, unable to move or speak with ease.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:11 am

Anger could be seen reflected in Shirou's eyes as he saw Killian, Jad, and Coza getting heavily injured. ''Damn it! He toyed with us like it was nothing.'' He tries to calm himself and then speaks to his Spirit. ''Mishaguji do we have any ability that can help?''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:29 am

Watching the scene unfold, MP wonders why he was unaffected by the apparent despair and the attack from Evil, even though he was at the front of the group, as well as the person who unmasked Evil. Deciding it was better to worry about the current situation, he grabs some cloth from the beds, and starts bandaging up the wounds on Killian, Coza and Jad, as well as trying to wake Jad.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:45 am

"Welp I guess I better go out there, but first Ádh can you make everybody else lucky please."

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:39 am

"Well isn't that just unlucky." Exos said looking at the ones on the floor. "Well this sucks..." he then looks at his fox. "So what exactly can you spawn is it all traps? Anything we can use in this situation?"
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:20 am

"Unfortunately massster, they are out of our range until their deathssss. However, there isss hope for them yet. Just leave thissss to the expert on trapping."

"Well, I could make a catapult. Traps are useful for more than killing."

The bandages have extended the lifespan of the injured by 10 turns. 29 turns to death remaining.

Adh bounces around, increasing the luck of everyone in the room quickly. "Gotcha covered!"
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:35 am

"Alright then let's do this." I get a quick glance at the room and goes for the switch on the right, staying light on my feet so I can quickly move out of the way if the spikes activate. If I can make it to the switch in this turn I'll flip it, if not I'll flip it in the next.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 am

"Catapults eh, well mind making one at the etrance?" Exos asked his fox wisp and then see's Pok running right. "Let's see how lucky he really is."
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:53 am

Killian sets up, groaning in agony before turning to Night Wolf. "Target Jad, give him the illusion of perfect health. Quickly! I know you're in pain but this might be our only chance."

Killian's turns reduced by 5. Jad's turns reduced by 15.

29 turns until Coza's death.
24 turns until Killian's death.
14 turns until Jad's death.

Pok stumbles and falls halfway down the course, tripping over his own feet. Rolling along the ground, he miraculously dodges every spike where he would have died if he hadn't fell! Pok survives the traps.

"One catapult coming up." A simple catapult, only able to be launched once, appears at the entrance slowly. One turn until completion.

KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:01 am

Jad stands up, looking around, confused. He was almost dead, how is he healthy now?! He then looks at Killian and Coza, who are still downed. "This must be Killian's doing..." He looks to Venado, who is also under the illusion, "Right, bad news is, as we don't know where our own wounds our we're probably going to make them much worse, good news is, we can help the others. I'll use Killian's sword and if you can conjure some fire and heat this sword until it's glowing, that way we can cauterize his wounds, we need to be as quickly as possible!" Jad then presses Killian's sword to his wound, wincing as he connects to Night Wolf and thus the pain experienced by the Spirit, but continues on regardless.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:06 am

"I'll do it, just hurry." Venado lights a powerful fire, superheating Killian's sword quickly until it glows red, wincing and cawing out in pain from the connection to Night Wolf.

Killian screams in agony, his chest and arms being burned until the blood flow stops, gasping out in sharp, painful breaths before slowly grabbing his sword and standing up, his skin burned severely and the wound scarred horribly. "Right, we have to hurry." Killian rushes to the now finished catapult, creating illusion versions of himself and the catapult and firing them to see where they would land, before picking the correct one to launch himself into the statue of Science, grabbing it, yelping out from the pain of his freshly burned wound smashing into it, then getting up and pulling the levers to stop the pistons.

Two turns pass.

Coza dies in 27 turns.
Jad dies in 12 turns.
Killian has been healed!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:09 am

Shirou sighs, feeling a little down cause he can't be of help to the group during a time like this. ''As we wait for the others to success can you tell me everything about our abilities, what we can and can't do? I would like to be full prepared by the time our help will be needed.'' He says to his Spirit while observing the actions of the others.
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:10 am

As Killian stands up, I turn to Shirou, but then, remembering how I connected to Night Wolf, I realise connecting to Death itself would be a horrible idea. Instead I turn to Exos. "Hey, Exos! If you have a minute could you let me use your sword to cauterise my wounds?!" Whilst I walk over to him I ask Venado telepathically to use Water Magic to attempt to cleanse my wounds slightly.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:12 am

Gets up and pulls/flips/whateverthefuckimsupposetodotothisthing the switch then hurries back to the doors and gives a thumbs up and a smile.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next