RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

+3
Superjad
ssmarko
KillianTheDark
7 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by ThePok Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:32 am

Thinks about who would be best to get powered up, and as much as he would like to say himself this could mean life or death. Knowing that him, Day, None, And spirits didn't have offense abilities he looked to the ones who did, and decided it was either magic or death. Although he didn't like the idea of giving this person the power since it could turn out that spirit is too deadly he thought it would be best. "I say the spirit of death should be chosen for maximum power."

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:49 am

"I agree with MP's idea. It will save time. Also, it's probably best if you two stay with us for now, we'll protect you and get us all through."

Everyone steps up, one at a time, to receive their power for a few moments. The entire process takes six hours for the cool down and re-activation. Everyone can rest and relax in the meantime, though everyone feels pressured by each spirit with how strong their aura is. When Exos looks around the trap room, he finds plenty of rope and silver.

The party is fully rested and recovered!
Sazie and Olivia join the party!

Upon activating the altar, Killian becomes difficult to look out. Shrouded in darkness, the world around him appears to be distorted in a way that makes it seem like he isn't there unless you look very closely. Night Wolf transforms into a massive Dire Wolf, growling and breathing darkness. Raising his hand to create an illusion, Killian manipulates the world to appear as if everyone is on a massive beach at night. The stars shine in the sky, the moon is full, and the waves crash in gently, lapping at the sand. The smell of seawater is strong in the air, the vision perfect, and the sound perfect as well. Everyone is now suddenly wearing swimming trunks or a bikini. The sand feels cool and damp beneath your feet and the air crisp and cool, but not cold. The vision ends to reveal Killian in his full power, able to easily fool everyone into thinking they were on a beach despite them expecting an illusion to come.

As MP moves to the altar, everyone falls unconscious, a man cloaked entirely in gray appearing before him. The pressure of his aura is intense, then suddenly it vanishes completely. He has a long, pointed gray beard with a mustache similar, his hair is silver and gray, and a long cloak shrouds him, though he appears to be wearing robes. A pipe hangs out of his mouth and his bushy eyebrows furl as he looks at MP.

"It's not time yet. You should know this. You are not allowed to come to this altar, else I will have to destroy it which means there will be no hope for your friends or you." The mysterious man raises a hand up, pushing MP back gently. "Balance must be maintained, and you already know what you are meant to become. Be patient." Everyone awakens as the man vanishes, unaware of what occurred.

Once Pok steps up, he begins to grow slightly, his bunny multiplying into many, stopping before the room would be too uncomfortable for everyone. With no idea what to do, he suddenly decides to attempt to change things. He changes the luck of Coza to be bad, and suddenly a chunk of roof falls onto his head. He then changes it to good, and when Coza falls he lands safely on a bed, with money under him. Suddenly, on a whim, Pok summons millions of dollars, then gold, then anything else he wants. As soon as he powers down though, it all vanishes.

"I believe we should tesssst ourselvessss, Massster. But, know thisss, mossst demonsss are immune to physical power. If thisss isss worth our time, he isss going to be ssso." As Shirou powers up, he grows far larger, a dark cloak falls over his shoulders and his scythe becomes larger with him. It's obvious he could kill with a look, so he refuses to test that power. His poison becomes acid and his snake changes into a massive anaconda, still draped lazily over his shoulder like a scarf. The floor dissolves where the acid drips, and Shirou can hear and see spirits floating around. The image of a world outside of this existence pops into his mind, and he knows he could guide those spirits there to a place better for them than here. Summoning Horny, he appears to be much larger, the rings gone and his power much more obvious, though he refuses to test it. "You can sssummon many more, Masster, and many ssstronger. Shirou's power ends after a moment.

As Jad powers up, rings of elemental magic appears around him. The clothes he wears becoming a robe of pink with a pink wizard hat sitting on top of his head. His staff becomes a shining light of pink, and he grows tall and menacing in stature, though not a giant. He summons the rain and it pounds on the ceiling, slowly growing into a tsunami entirely under his control. Rain turns into hail, then lightning striking all around. Suddenly, the rain turns into fire, burning the entire area, and the earth rises up to protect the world from the harsh elements. Jad senses all of this, and even when he stops knows the existence of every little bit of elemental power around. He has perfect control of nature. Venado is even a bird made purely of the elements. Once his power ends, it appears that none of this ever happened.

When Exos grows to full power, he is able to look deep into his mind and find the ability to create absolutely anything machinery, his cleverness making it possible to be the ultimate mechanic. Robots and space shuttles, machines that could change the world for the better, traps that would be impossible to bypass, all of this becomes possible. He makes a few impromptu machines, mostly dispensing soda and snacks, and eats while he plays an imaginary game against his fox, equally matching it in chess, checkers, and games of all sort, even video games. While most of this isn't obvious to everyone else, he at least knows nothing is beyond his reach of creation, he could even make the perfect game, virtual reality, and anything he can think up. As proof, and to piss off Olivia, he makes a 3D hologram of her strip dancing. Everything vanishes when he powers down.

Coza is unfortunately still unconscious from Pok dropping the ceiling on his head.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Jad looks at Coza as he lies on the ground. "Ironically, this does confirm one thing... despite effects vanishing after the power down, whatever you do to something still applies."

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:12 am

''Now that we all have experienced what we will become at full power, we have to decide who will power up for this battle.''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:27 am

Jad looks at the roof and thinks back to what Evil said. "Hang on a second..." He then steps back onto the altar, and with his power, conjures a platform of earth, moving himself up through the hole in the roof, wanting to see the world outside.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:00 am

Coza slowly wakes up. Rubbing his head firmly and stretching outwards. "W..what happened...!?" He says rather shocked, after the trembling and massive essence of power having woken him up.

"W..wait..! Tai..!? Tai!!" He calls out to his spirit, gravely worried, looking down to his wound, completely healed.

"Ah... okay..." He stands up, looking to the alter.
Coza
Coza
Admin

https://misfitsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:39 am

Balance appears, the sky seen through the hole in the roof stormy and gray, similar to the look on his face as he blasts Jad off of the altar before the world can be seen. He holds out his hand and a massive hammer, one end flat and the other spiked, appears in hand before he strikes Jad and knocks the power from the altar out of him. "You are never to glance at what's become of the world! You are here, you will take these trials, and you will not attempt to exit this realm!!!" Lightning strikes as Balance roars in anger, his eyes a burning silver fire. "Do not interrupt me again, or I will not be so kind."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:25 am

MP creeps up to the door, checking for anything of note around the area and on the door. He then opens the door a sliver and peers in. If its safe, he checks everyone's expressions. If none look sick or scared or any other negative emotion, he opens it up wide. If its not safe and it seems he will be killed if he leaves it open, he closes it.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:30 am

Signals MP to continue.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:41 pm

Jad falls to the ground, wondering who it was that he saw, and deducing that from his look and power he must be either Balance or Chaos... but which is unknown.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:46 pm

A man appears suddenly, young and strong with a simple goatee, his clothes dyed in multiple colors like a rainbow. Looking around for a few minutes, he examines the situation then looks towards the man in gray. "Balance, we're running out of time. Leave them in peace for now, there's much bigger problems to worry about." He walks over slowly, summoning a broadsword colored like a rainbow before tapping Balance's hammer and making it vanish. "You're needed or it's all over, I'll deal with them and you move on. I can handle this."

"Alright. Just hurry back when you're done." Balance vanishes into thin air.

Outside, the demon turns and looks towards the door, a massive mound of red flesh and muscle. Its black eyes pin to MP's and it grins, licking its lips before getting up and charging towards the door. The arena is large, but it quickly crosses the area, ready to grab and devour MP.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Hearing the sound of the charging demon, and acting on reflex, I pick myself up and run at the altar, being one of the ones closest to it, if I succeed, I power up and create a wall of earth between the demon and MP, trying to protect him.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Looks at Jad and if he can't make it I quickly run up and close the door.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:06 pm

The demon runs head first into the wall of earth, stumbling back as it falls down, crashing into the ground with an earth shaking slam.

"Not bad, kid. You're going to regret starting this battle so abruptly though but then again, you weren't the one to peek out the door. You best hurry." As he speaks, the man raises his hand then Jad vanishes, ending up outside facing the demon. "As for the rest of you, you can stay here with me.

Pok succeeds in closing the door, like a boss. As he does, the demon roars in anger while rising to its feet, grabbing a massive battleaxe as it does. The arena outside is round, sand covering the ground. The sun beats down on the open area, heating it intensely, the brown stone walls rising high above the heads of the two giants.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:11 pm

"We can't watch the fight?" Pok says since he has faith in his teammate and doesn't feel like he would need the help but instead wants to be able to see the demon get his ass handed to him.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:18 pm

I feel slightly disorientated as I am teleported within the arena, gathering my wits I survey the area. As I am doing so, I call Venado and, without a word, ask him to cast Ice Magic with me around the demon, trying to hold him in place as I examine the area.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:31 pm

Killian jumps towards the door, not making it in time before looking back to Chaos. "Send me out too! Jad can't do this alone, he needs our help!"

Venado swoops up, launching a blast of ice towards the demon before coating it entirely, flying around it and ensuring the ice is extremely thick, the powerful coating locking the demon in place.

The demon get surrounded in ice, freezing up lowly before he shatters it easily. While doing so he swings the axe and smashes Jad with the flat of it, launching him into the wall, then charging him while he's down and venom foams in his mouth. "I'll devour your flesh!"

Chaos sighs, shaking his head slowly before snapping his fingers and causing a strange window to appear in place of the door. "The demon won't be able to see us through this. Now watch if you want." He then looks to Killian. "If he can't win alone then he'll die, going out there is suicide."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:37 pm

Quickly on reflex I create a wall of earth between me and the demon, and then slam him with a large torrent of water, aiming to knock him off balance and slow his charge, as i'm doing this I move to get up, dodging backwards as I do so.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:40 pm

Pok walks up to the window and looks closely at the battle. "Calm down I'm sure he has got this. He is the spirit of magic and apart of our team." He says that as he looks over to Killian with a smile then looks back to the battle. "By the way got any popcorn?" He says to Chaos.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:46 pm

The demon swings its massive axe, destroying the wall and charging through, before crashing into the wall of water and being thrown backwards, landing roughly on its back and the axe flying from its hands.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:48 pm

I conjure up large boulders of earth, burying the axe beneath them, meanwhile, I call Venado to create another torrent of water below the demon, hoping to launch him into the air, where he should be helpless until he lands.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:50 pm

The demon rolls, dodging out of the way of the torrent of water, then charges Jad, blasting a pillar of fire towards Jad. As he does, he runs back and begins tossing the boulders out of the way to get the axe back.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:55 pm

I make an attempt to redirect the pillar of fire, and if I fail, I leap to the side and blast the fire with water, neutralising it, after that, I proceed to take advantage of the demon's distraction to rip pieces of rock from the walls, hurtling them towards the demon and causing the axe to be buried further.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Steam hisses and blasts skyward from the collision of fire and water. The demon grabs the axe, but gets pelted with stone and debris from the wall. To protect the axe from being lost again, the demon roars and fire blasts the stone back towards Jad with fire surrounding it, which then explodes and causes tiny splinters of stone to fly towards him like needles.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:30 pm

I pull the steam around myself in a whirlwind as the firey stone flies towards me, letting the winds spin faster and faster until the small needles of stone's momentum is no match for the force of the winds, and they too are blown about in the winds surrounding me, after this, I increase the speed of the winds yet more, in order to try and knock the Demon off his feet with the gale force winds raging to close to him.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next