RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

+3
Superjad
ssmarko
KillianTheDark
7 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by TohnoShirou Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:05 am

''Don't worry your power will be useful when the right time comes. By the way I would like to know something about summoning, does the summon have a time limite or I'm the one that has to end it?''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by KillianTheDark Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:22 am

"You don't have a time limit, however you lose access to your other powers. You only get me, no one else. So you can send me back whenever you like and get your snake back.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:42 am

''I understand, thanks for the explanation Horny. You can return now, be ready for the next time I summon you cause I may be in the middle of a battle or worse.''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:28 am

Jad observes his new Horny friend with interest, but then finally snaps himself out of it to call Venado. "We need to light these on fire, as Killian said, alright with you?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:11 pm

The summon ends and Mishaguji crawls back up on Shirou's shoulder.

As darkness slowly covers the room, the statues begin to burst into flame, not burning, but becoming massive torches with the flames leaping wildly. The door slowly creaks open, revealing a small room with one person standing inside of it. Her hair is blonde with tinges of red, a simple yellow dress covering her body, down to her knees. A yellow wisp floats above her head and she jumps, startled by the door opening behind her as she turns and looks at you in fear.

"Oh no, we don't get another chance! Olivia! Olivia!" The girl dashes off behind a bed, crouching down and watching you from over the top of it. "I've got a gun, I'll shoot I swear!"

The room inside is very empty, simple. A strange altar with a rainbow rug strewn over it stands in the middle of the floor. Four beds, all of them empty, lay in the room. A few sparse torches keep the room lit reasonably well, though the shadows in the corners of the room are deep. Exos and Shirou feel sick.

Coza dies in 23 turns.
Jad is Weak!
Killian is Weak and Slow!

Last edited by KillianTheDark on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 pm

I try to call out to the the girl. "Hey, you alright there?!"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:25 am

Hearing the other door open, MP gets off the bed, he then goes over to Coza and offers to help him get over to the next room.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:10 am

Shirou observes the girl and the room, at the same time a feeling of sickness assaults him. ''There is something not right with that room...''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:46 am

Exos grabbed the side of his head and closed one of his eyes as he felt the sickness but none the less he risked it and started walking towards the room being cautious of any traps. "Right, after what we went through I'd say a gun is probobly the least thretening thing right now." he said with no concern as he starts checking the new room.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:52 am

Olivia twirls out from behind the door, grabbing Exos and pinning him in a full nelson with a gun pointed to his head, a spiked and sharp heal raised and pressed against his nuts. "Sorry darlin, but we're not ready to die just yet." The woman is dressed all in red, a tight dress ending mid-thigh and showing off her form. Her D sized breasts seem to press against the material and she has a gorgeous face with blue eyes and brown hair with streaks of blonde in it. "Now if you would all be so kind, it would really help us if you'd be able to throw down your weapons and dive into the oil. I'd really appreciate it.

"Yeah! Go Olivia!"

Everyone feels the desire to dive into the boiling oil except Exos, Killian, and Coza.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:59 am

Killian slowly limps into the room, sword drawn, but clutching his chest and breathing heavily. "Listen, I don't know what you think but we're not here to hurt you in any way. You must have spirits like us, we've got injured, including myself." Killian sheathes his sword slowly. "Please, we just need to rest, we were told there would be medical supplies here."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:01 am

"I wake up in a total room of strangers my fox spirit traps me with traps that almost ripped my legs off I got turned into a chicken by a senile old minotaur and I started feeling sick and NOW I'm pinned in a full nelson with a gun at my head and threatened to be castrated...if I was a masochist I would be having the time of my life." Exos said with sarcasm in his voice.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:17 am

"The fact you have injured just makes it easier for us." She turns to look at Exos. "And don't worry hun, I'll fill all your masochistic desires." She presses the heel of her shoe in slightly harder to cause pain.

"Olivia stop!"

"Huh?" She stops and turns suddenly.

The girl gets up and runs over to Killian, her wisp transforming into a phoenix as she raises her hands, a yellow glow coming from them before she holds Killian steady and places her hands on his wounds, the phoenix moving to his shoulder and covering him with its wings.

Coza dies in 21 turns!
Killian has been healed!
Killian is no longer Weak or Slow!
Jad is Weak!
Everyone is no longer Charmed!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:40 am

Not feeling the desire to jump anymore he watches the girl healing Killian. ''Her spirit is a Phoenix....if I recall they are beings that can reborn. Does this means that maybe she is Life?'' He asks his Spirit.
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:51 am

Exos see's the moment the girl that is grabbing his is distracted and takes the oportunity he grabs her hand pushes it away from his head and twist it then he breaks free from her graps grabs his kusarigama and judo throws her by the arm while using the chains of his kusarigama to tie here up and then presses the blade at her throat. "And just like that the masochist became the sadist."
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:07 am

"I am life yes. Everyone hold still." Life runs around the room, healing everyone.

Olivia presses her breasts up against Exos, groaning slightly and biting her lip before licking it slowly. "You've got me, now what are you going to do to me big boy?" She leans in close, her lips almost touching his. "Because you didn't check where my gun went." She fires the gun into Exos' leg, then kicks up her lower body and slams him into the wall.

Everyone has been healed!
Jad is no longer Weak!
Coza is no longer Dying!
Exos is Slow!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:18 am

Shirou watches Exos get shot, he then shouts to the two fighting. ''Both of you stop it already, this is not the time to start unnecessary fights, we have more important things to do.''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:56 am

Exos grits his teeth and grips his wound and sighs. "Goddamn that hurts...rookie mistake number 1 when disarming an opponent make sure you actually disarm them. Who would've thought that trying to be nice would get a bullet in your leg." Exos started to examine his options and the room he was in. "Ok ok you win, I surrender, why are women so quick to jump the gun every time I will never know."
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:13 am

Jad relaxes a little as the tense situation ends, and turns to Life. "Hello, i'm Jad, thanks for helping us, we appreciate it." He then decides to ask. "What's your situation so far been like?"

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:51 am

"My name is Sazie. Thanks for asking, we're in a very bad spot. The next room has a guardian we've been unable to defeat. Neither of us have the power it takes to handle him."

"Not for lack of trying." Olivia picks up Exos, patting him on the ass and kissing him. "Maybe next time big boy, don't let your guard down with me." She presses a finger against the bullet wound as she speaks.

"Don't be mean Olivia, if they're not here to hurt us then we need their help." Sazie moves over to heal Exos.

"What is the guardian you're talking about? We'll help, we need to get through too, though I don't really know why." Killian summons Night Wolf, checking and making sure he's healed as well.

"It's a massive demon, extremely powerful. The altar here is a weapon, we can power up our spirits to full power to defeat it, but the problem is only one person can be powered up. We managed to escape, but both times we tried to fight it we lost."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:04 am

''A demon...Mishaguji what are your thoughts about this matter?'' He says with a serious face.
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:10 am

"To be honest I didn't kill you because she stopped you from killing me, BUT I WON'T MAKE excuses you won fair and square I'll admit it." Exos said as he took his kusarigama before he was healed by Sazie and took the bullet out of his leg and grunting from the pain. "So what's the plan clearly if that one person fails to execute the beast we will all die."
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:15 am

"Is it possible for the altar to power one up, depower them, then power another one up later?" Jad mused. "That way, we could figure out what each of our spirits are like at full power and pick the best one..."

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:03 am

"Can you describe this demon for us, like what are his powers weapons ect." Exos asked Sazie and Olivia.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:23 am

MP stops dragging Coza towards the oil, and looks at Olivia and Sazie. He then flees, due to a sudden appearance of a yandere. "Can we have a look in the room. On a side note, we all could check out this room for items that we can use. Especially you, since your spirit seems especially good with traps." He says pointing at Ex and gesturing around the room. "Also, thanks for healing them."

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next