RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

+3
Superjad
ssmarko
KillianTheDark
7 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:36 pm

The demon braces for the wind, holding himself in place against them before stabbing his axe into the ground, twisting the handle and causing fire to blast out from under Jad, burning him severely.

"He's getting his ass kicked out there, we have to help!" Killian opens the door and leans out, careful to jump back in and close it if the demon turns to him at all, expecting that the demon will want the bigger meal. He then starts weaving an illusion.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Group!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Group!!

Post by Superjad Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:42 pm

I cry out as I get burned by the flames, but launch a torrent of water at the source of the flames, hoping to knock the axe away again, after this, I conjure up a platform of earth and jump onto it, riding it into the sky and above the demon, out of the range of him physically and in a position where it would make dodging the flames much easier.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:50 pm

The water quenches the flames below Jad, but is unable to knock away the axe. The demon roars, charging the broken, bleeding, and weakened Jad as he slashes with his axe through him, cleaving him in half. As he does, the image shimmers and vanishes, the demon falling through him and onto the ground.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:10 pm

I watch as the Demon suddenly starts attacking nothing, and realise what's going on, in that time I finally make my move, taking advantage of that fact that the demon is wet and lying on the ground. From my position in the sky I call down a mighty bolt of lightning and send it arcing through the sky towards the demon.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:16 pm

The demon gets struck with lightning, causing intense damage to it before it slowly stands up, panting before roaring out in rage, charging towards Jad in anger, using its momentum to launch the axe straight up towards Jad, easily piercing through the winds and shattering the earth platform.

"Come on! Jad can't win this alone, so hurry up and get out here! We may not be able to hurt it, but I just proved that Jad doesn't have to fight alone!" Killian slams the door open and rushes out, causing darkness to creep across the area and the air to become very cold.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:15 pm

I launch the shattered pieces of the earth platform at him as I fall, and freeze some of the remaining water into a platform of ice for me to land on, I then circle around and above the demon, attempting to disorientate is as I launch needles of ice all around it.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Coza is watching the battle intently. Staring down the events.
"We're... not exactly powerful.. what can we do.." Coza sighs. Thinking to himself.
Coza
Coza
Admin

https://misfitsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:59 pm

"Whoops, sorry about the sudden turn of events." He then looks through the door Killian just opened.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:12 am

He then thinks of what the others can do. "The rabbit Kid, could increase the mage's Luck and decrease the monsters luck, the fox guy could set up traps, which may slow down the monster, the wolf guy can carry on doing what he is doing, the phoenix girl can heal the mage. And if the charm lady can charm the demon, she could lure the demon into fox guy's traps or away from Jad. I don't know what Snake guy and Lion guy can do in this." MP suggests, based on what he has seen what the other do.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:46 am

Mishaguji slithers over to Coza, sliding up onto the bed and draping himself over him while hissing, tilting his head and grinning. "We're all weak, but do you sssee the guy out there caring? You can control heat, maybe you can ussse that sssomehow. As for usss, we can fight him in our own way."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:52 am

Coza nods to the snake, his eyes shut the whole time. Well aware he can trust the snake. He isn't too fearful of it, though his phobia isn't helping him. To get away from the snake as quick as possible. He swiftly rockets into the arena with Jad and the demon, floating high in the sky out of range of their battle.

"Heat...huh...?" Coza intensifies the heat around the area, assuming Jad is more than capable of taking minimal effects from the heat, heat mirages of Jad and his attacks begin to appear. (Hopefully) Successfully confusing what is real and fake for the enraged demon.
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:12 am

Shirou observed the battle as it progresses, at the time he was going going step in the room to help help Jad, he listened to the conversation that Mishaguji and Coza had. ''How can we damage it since physical attacks will not work?''
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:18 am

"So then, I'm going to assume you are Chaos, right? Whats up with this demon? Also, why are you so insistent that we all stay here, when we could help Jad?" MP asked Chaos, while he waits for everyone to move.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:24 am

Pok doesn't want to go as he feels like he couldn't be of much help in a battle so he stays where he is and watches.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by CloudFu Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:13 am

"I just got my leg healed can't I get a break?" Exos said as he entered the room, then summoned a catapult and aimed it for the demon the he summoned a bear trap on the catapult and fired it straight for the demon. Then he summons a few bear traps behind and infront of the demon hoping he gets pushed into one of them.
CloudFu
CloudFu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:34 am

The demon gets pelted and penetrated with the shards of earth, weakened slightly from the bolt of lightning. Thunder roars in the sky as it begins to blacken, the hot air and cold air from Killian and Coza clashing and creating a storm. Rain begins to fall and lightning strikes entirely at random. Distracted by all the chaos around him, the demon doesn't notice the massive bear trap heading straight for him, and ends up having it clamp off his ear. Needles of ice crash into it repeatedly.

"We could sssit here and watch if you like, Massster. Or, we could ussse our headssss. Poissson may hurt it, and your ssscythe isss not a physssical weapon." Mishaguji rolls around lazily on Shirou's shoulder. "But we could jusst watch."

Chaos smiles, stretching slowly while watching the fight inside. "I didn't want everyone to stay in place. Everyone has a way they could fight, relying on one person was wrong." He laughs, looking out the door at the demon. "The demon is mine, I summoned him for you, and everyone that left to battle it will learn from it."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:37 am

"Lightning..?" Coza begins to ensure his safety from the strikes coming from above. "Someone, anyone..! We need to try and make a lightning rod and have the lightning pound into the demon!" Coza suggests, rather loudly.
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:14 am

Jad calls to Coza. "Just get down, i'll handle this!" He then, using his platform of ice, rises high into the air, gathering water in his palm, gathering a larger and larger mass of it in the sky, waiting for the perfect moment, then, using one hand, he fires at the demon, trying to pin it under a massive spire of water.

If he succeeds, then, using as much of his power as he can without injuring himself or making himself unable to descend easily, he forces the lightning down the spire of water, using the energy of the storm to amplify his power as much as possible, hoping to finish the demon here and now with a mighty assault.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:17 am

"So, let me get this straight....you summoned a demon, to try to help us grow? If a demon is being used to effectively 'train' us, I'm going to hazard a guess, that there is far worse things out, in the outside world, either that, or you're just screwing with us. Assuming the former, since you wouldn't have allowed us to use the altar if you were screwing with us, whats outside world like currently? What will we have to face?" MP asked Chaos.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:57 am

"You'll see for yourself soon enough. Someone should hurry, bad things are happening." Chaos smiles, teleporting a chair in from nowhere before sitting down and relaxing.

Venado swoops in, the water spire slamming down around the down, locking him in place before lightning falls and crashes into him. "Yes!" Suddenly, Venado reverts to his original form, as does Jad.

The demon roars out in anger, the water falling away from him as his severely burnt body rises up again, screaming in rage and agony as he grabs Jad and throws him against a wall, knocking him unconscious. He turns and swipes at Exos, launching him across the arena.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Coza Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:01 am

"Shit! A time limit...!" Coza yells, flipping backwards keeping completely out of range. "Killian... or that death guy...! Why don't you try the alter? ...I'd try but..." Coza pauses for a second.  "I doubt fighting fire with fire would really work here...!"

Turning to more important matters, he rockets down and collects Jad on his back, not hesitating for a second, he kicks off the air, making his movements unpredictable, before flying in the room with everyone else. "He needs some serious medical treatment..." Coza drops to one knee and breathes heavily.

I can't stay long.. I'll have to maintain the storm.." Coza quickly rushes back out and returns to the sky.
Coza
Coza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:34 am

Pok says Jad and Exos knocked out. "Shit!" He dashes into the arena going straight for Exos. "Ádh I'll need you to distract the demon so do one badass drop kick and give everybody some luck!" Once Pok gets Exos, he drags them to Sazie outside.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by TohnoShirou Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:12 am

Watching Jad being knocked out and Exos being attacked by the Demon, Shirou instantly goes to the altar and powers up. He then dashes into the room and goes straight to the Demon with incredible speed  grabbing his Scythe and covering it with acid, as he gets close he focus for the moment the Demon tries to attack him.

If attacked he will dodge at the last moment to the side and slash the Demon then get some distance to observe the damage dealed and to think of his next move.

If not attacked he will stop is advance and make Mishaguji spit acid to him to gain time for the others to try landing a attack and heal the others.
TohnoShirou
TohnoShirou

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:49 am

MP decides to observe the next scene to unfold, to see if he can spot any weaknesses.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:27 pm

Killian begins weaving illusion after illusion, the darkness now fully engulfing the arena as images of Shirou's scythe slash at the demon from different angles, stall time between them, but coming at him persistently. He then quickly dashes in, drawing his sword and cutting into the demon's ankle.

"Let'sss dessstroy him, Massster!!!" Mishaguji launches from Shirou's shoulder, spitting acid directly into the demon's face.

The demon roars in anger, too busy swatting at illusions to notice the real scythe coming towards him, Acid and blade tear into the demon and it roars in pain, kicking and howling at the sky, launching Killian back into the room, smacking him into the altar and cracking it. Shirou returns to normal. The demon, severely injured and barely able to move, still lives though and is regenerating slowly.

"I've got him!" Sazie dashes out from her spot in the corner, healing Jad slowly, but securely, before rushing over to Exos and doing the same.

"Don't you dare forget about me!!" From up high, the form of a rabbit begins to fall down quickly, spinning so quickly it looks like a drill. "Super Ultra Mega Hyper Awesome Rapid Drill Kick Of Mega Rad Epic Badass Bunny Power!" The bunny smashes into the sensitive face of the demon, launching it across the arena and into the wall. "Hyyyaaa!!!"

The demon is stunned for one turn!
Jad is Unconscious! Three turns until revival!
Exos is being healed! One turn until revival!
Killian is Bleeding! Fifty turns until death!

The altar is destroyed!

Chaos sighs, looking at Killian angrily then looking towards the demon, knocking Killian away from the altar and into the wall, he begins examining the crack. "Tsk, you did a number on it. You're almost victorious but you can't finish it off without someone figuring out a way to seal it." He sighs, obviously annoyed and tapping his feet. "Bring your chosen here, quickly, and I will empower them."
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next