RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad - Page 3 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:49 am

The fear slowly subsides within you, but suddenly the woman groans, appearing to be waking up. She notices your hands over her eyes and suddenly screams out. The creature's head whips towards the vent.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad - Page 3 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Superjad

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:51 am

As she groans, I suddenly grab her tightly and move away, much further, before she can scream, I then, once she's no longer facing the creature, uncover her eyes as we head down the vents to see what is around.

As I move, I try and talk to the woman, asking her if she's alright and what she can remember.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:54 am

The woman attacks, attempting to bite and claw at you. It's obvious she's got a lot of issues and her eyes are full of fear. Get back! Get away from me! You monster! You fiend! Let me go!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 am

I choose to let go of her, attempting to talk her down, but if I fail, I let her go, it's clear that for the moment that is all that I can do without hurting her, and the best chance I have in calming her down as I carefully explore the vents.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:19 am

She runs away through the vents, back towards the monster. She'll surely die if it's still there but she's moving far too quickly for you to catch her and she's in a state of panic.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:26 am

I can only think of one solution, I throw the rope out and hope to catch her by the leg and at least slow her down, if I succeed I try to pull her towards me as I look through the vents at other rooms.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:29 am

You pull her back to you! Success! However she lets out a very loud scream as you pull her back. Inside the two rooms, you notice one appears to be a security room with camera feeds of the whole building, however there's someone sitting at the desk. In the other, you see a bathroom.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:32 am

I look more closely at the security room, trying to see who is there, and hoping that, since by now we are in a random part of the vents, the monster couldn't decipher our exact location too easily.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:38 am

You see a standard security guard. Since you're trespassing, he may attack you. However, he doesn't appear to be moving. The woman struggles in your grip.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:41 am

Noting my current attire, I drop down from the vents carefully so as to avoid notice, clutching the woman, before examining the security guard, seeing if there's movement.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:43 am

The security guard appears to be dead. The woman almost panics even more, but then notices the monster stalking the halls on the tapes. She goes extremely pale before quivering in your arms. The guard has a gun and a master key to the facility, there's also a map on the wall.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:44 am

I take the gun and key before examining the map carefully, I also hold to quivering woman close, attempting to comfort her, before telling her that I promise I will protect her from that thing, but I need to know if she knows anything about it.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:37 am

I don't know. I don't know anything. They never told me nothin. They did such...horrible things to me.  But I know it's hungry all the time and if you don't do what they say then you get devoured.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:09 am

I nod, and keep her close, trying to make her feel as safe and secure as possible, then thinking carefully, I look at the feed near the entrance, wanting to see how my nail is doing.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:55 am

She slowly calms down and relaxes, her eyes never leaving the screen however. The map revealed the layout and there appear to be three main exits. You could head to the rooftop to escape via the fire escape onto nearby buildings, however it appears that you may need to find special access cards to reach it. Down below in the basement, there seems to be a secret escape on the fifth floor below, but also the more important experiments seem to have taken place there. Alternatively, there's also the front door but you would have to find a way to deal with the monster on your way. Watching the camera feed reveals that your nail has grown rapidly, becoming a large mass of cells, long and thick almost like a plank of wood.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:33 pm

I look carefully at the basement escape, and look around the rooms using the feed for research notes and monsters.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:29 pm

The basement has a severe lack of camera feeds, probably due to the secrecy of what happens below, and you can't find much. However, it would be the place most of the information would come from as it's the most science heavy area, but the girl watches you, waiting for you to decide what to do. You wonder if you're skilled enough to keep her alive through that place.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:51 pm

I think carefully to myself, and realise that, in the end, if he goes out of the front door, he's still stuck in this place, so that one is definitely rules out, and then double checks each room for research notes and escape cards, trying to see if he can get any final hints as to the other two methods before he finally prepares to escape.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:55 pm

Suddenly, you black out. You land on the floor with a thud as everything falls away around you until you appear in a disgusting room with flesh covered walls. The stench of rot immediately strikes you and a large, vomit inducing creature is slowly reaching towards you. It appears this is the source of the smell, as its flesh appears to be heavily infected all over.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:01 pm

I step away slightly as I look around the room and at the creature, taking in any information I can. "Right, there goes one theory I was having..." I mutter to myself.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:04 pm

The creature lunges at you. Due to its immense size, it's very slow, but if it comes in contact with you you're sure there won't be any surviving this situation. Nothing about the walls of the room are very interesting, but there appears to be a body in the middle of the floor. Looks like that of a soldier. The path you came from is still open, and you also notice the creature was covering a hole where it was sitting, a trap door leading into another room.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 pm

I run to the soldier, having time due to the slowness of the beast, and examine his body for vital signs and useful items.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:52 pm

You manage to find a keycard, though it doesn't say what it is used for. A rifle lays beside him that you may be able to use, and the exit is still clear for you to run to. A torn page lays on the ground but you don't have time to read it, so you stuff it into your pocket. Your mind begins to feel a bit foggy, and suddenly you notice that someone is shouting at you from a wall. You can't tell who it is, but the creature is lunging again and there's no time to waste. However, you know there's something off about one of your decisions, and it could be the end of you.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjad Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:55 pm

I read the paper and take the key card and rifle, trying to take a closer look at who is shouting as I run for the exit.

Superjad

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:03 pm

You charge for the exit, ignoring the screaming person as you are unable to see them clearly. As you dive down into the disgusting pit, you find yourself in another room. This one looks to have walls of marble, very finely designed features and furniture mark the room. Suddenly, you feel an odd feeling inside. Something pulls at you and you look at the golden ornaments and jeweled decorations with desire. You can't see any exit, nor anything around you. You just have the urge to take everything you can see, most specifically a jeweled, golden lamp on the table.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next