RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Derek

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Derek Empty Create Your Own Adventure - Derek

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:44 am

You awake in your room, the alarm blaring and everything blurry as the lights appear to be piercingly bright. Everything appears absolutely normal and according to the time, you're late for school. You decide you should stop sleeping naked to save yourself time.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Derek Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Derek

Post by Death Rebel Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:28 am

I wake up wondering why am I naked, when did I buy an alarm clock, where are my sisters and why do I think I have to go to school.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:44 am

You sit there and wonder for a long time about all of these things. Meanwhile, the lights grow painfully bright and the alarm gets louder.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:49 am

"I assume this is one of my big sister's pranks, maybe she bought this alarm clock." I grunt as I get up and put on some clothes, then I walk to the alarm to turn it off.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:50 am

It's highly likely your big sister also undressed you and made you her bitch in your sleep, but aside from that fact you overlooked, you turn off the alarm. The lights however now seem to be piercing your skull.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:57 am

I walk to the door and open it, doubting that my sister did something to me, mainly because it's really easy to wake me up, and it's unlikely that I wouldn't be awakend by such corpulent girl, also I turn off the lights and get out of my room.

I head to the kitchen and make my own breakfast, after I finish I proceed to eat.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:00 am

You eat the food but for some reason it tastes absolutely awful. You feel like you're eating rotten wood.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 am

After the first bite I realise the ingredients I used are most likely rotten, I notice that something unusual is going on as I would never make a mistake like that so I carefully walk to the fridge and analyze the food inside before making my breakfast again.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:07 am

All of the food inside is spoiled and rotten.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:12 am

I sigh as I carefully head to the bathroom, I turn on the faucet staying alert for anything unusual before I wash my face, brush my hair and brush my teeth after analysing the toothpaste.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:16 am

The water coming from the sink appears to be brownish. Something is very wrong as you realize it appears to be mixed with blood.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:25 am

I freak out because I can't wash my face when I see the blood, but I quickly stay calm and try to think for an explanation. I carefully go to my room to take the keys so I can get out of the house, analysing my surroundings to find any clue.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:42 am

You take the keys and notice it seems like you've slept for an eternity. Everything appears to be severely aged and rotted, and you can't find anyone in the house. The key is rusted.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:26 am

I take the keys anyway, rusted keys are deadly weapons, then I quickly head to the kitchen and take a large kitchen knife, whoever is the guilty might be murdered, after that I carefully get out of the house wondering how didn't I notice everything was rotted when I woke up.

I start checking around to see if I can find something or someone that might help with this mysterious case, as I walk to the shop to buy some candies but staying alert.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:47 am

Walking around town, you notice nothing appears to be the same. The town is abandoned and nothing in the slightest is normal. Everything appears to be rusted or covered in moss. Buildings are broken down and everything appears very old.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:07 am

I stop walking, trying to stay calm. Suddenly I remember about the internet cafe which was infront of my house, if I'm still near my house then I will go back there to turn on my laptop and check if I can find some information on the internet, if I'm closer to to the internet cafe then I will go there and turn on one of the computers.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:00 am

You reach the internet cafe, but none of the computers appear to work but one. The model is very slow and has no connection to the internet, but on it is a screen showing emergency and providing information about a nuclear explosion nearby. You begin to leave, but then notice that the year is wrong. The computer shows it to be 120 years in the future.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:24 am

After reading the date shown in the computer, I start wondering, is this real? Is everyone I know dead? If there was a nuclear explosion, how am I alive? And even if I survived, how did I survive sleeping for 120 years? I get out of the internet cafe, pinching my cheek just to be sure.

I start walking around the town, paying attention to my surroundings, searching for any sign of life.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 pm

As you search, you suddenly hear a sound. A woman appears to be crying down an alley, you can make out her shadow but she's around a corner. Something feels very off about it, but you may be able to help her.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:26 am

After I hear the sound, I carefully go there, peeking into the alley to analyze the area before entering.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:08 pm

You peek down the alley, spotting a young girl in a white, stained dress collapsed on her knees. Her face is in her hands and she's sobbing very loudly. Her long, black hair covers the rest of the features of her face.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:43 pm

I walk to the girl while checking around to see if there's more people. "Where is everybody?" I ask her, hoping for a positive answer, even though there are high chances I won't like the reply.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:47 pm

The girl slowly pulls her hands away, revealing her hands to have transformed into long, bloody claws. She looks up at you with her pale face and shrieks out so loudly that your ears hurt. Suddenly she leaps at you, digging her claws into your chest and tearing you in half. Next time don't startle the witch. You lay, your world blackening around you, as you bleed out and die.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rebel Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:20 pm

(Yep, I didn't like the reply *shot*)
*redo* I notice the girl, but I decide to leave her there, she might be another survivor and I wouldn't like to annoy her, she has suffered enough, besides I'm a loner and anti-social.

I turn around and peek into one of the house, if I see it's safe then I go in and carefully search for anything useful such as weapons or food that isn't rotten, staying alert.
Death Rebel
Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:24 pm

You check the house and find a baseball bat. It's stainless steel and looks to be in very good condition. Alternatively, you find a roll of toilet paper. You aren't sure if a weapon this ferocious is necessary, but you must decide between the two. Some canned food and a backpack are also in the house luckily, as well as a newspaper claiming that everyone evacuated the town to leave for a bomb shelter to the north.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next