RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo Empty Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:45 am

You awake in your room, the alarm blaring and everything blurry as the lights appear to be piercingly bright. Everything appears absolutely normal and according to the time, you're late for school. You decide you should stop sleeping naked to save yourself time.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 am

But I don't go to school anymore D:, I stretch and get out of bed

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Marko Polo

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:27 am

You try to argue with the voices in your head. Suddenly you remember you never got the Deadpool ending and you get up, the alarm still blaring in your ears.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:30 am

I walk over to the alarm to turn it off, using my Ipod as a makeshift torch

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:32 am

You turn off your alarm. You're still naked and very late for something though you can't seem to remember what. However, on the television, you see that there's a festival today.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:35 am

I pull on some underwear, t-shirt, jogging bottoms, hoddie, socks, shoes, jacket and grab my Ipod and headphones. I also grab my wallet and some money, along with my subway card, and debit card. While I do this, I try to remember what it was, that I am late for.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:38 am

You suddenly remember you're late to a blind date you agreed to on a random website! You're supposed to be going to a restaurant.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:40 am

I pick up my phone and call the blind date person

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:45 am

The phone call ends with a busy signal. You assume she may be angry and you should hurry to meet her.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:46 am

I text her that I am sorry that I am late, and propose we go to the festival

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:51 am

About twenty minutes later, you get the text saying she'll meet you there. She also mentions the roads are dangerous right now so you should be careful. Something destroyed them and they're not fit for cycling or driving.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:53 am

I text back, suggesting I should meet up with her ASAP, since I don't want to leave her in danger by herself

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:54 am

You receive no reply. You decide you should hurry to meet her before something bad happens.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:56 am

I grab a water bottle and fill it with water, then head out, running down towards the mid point of the festival and where I was supposed to meet her, hoping to catch her. I keep an eye out for any danger

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:03 am

As you run, you wonder what could have possibly torn the roads so badly. It looks as if a large beast pushed through the surface and carved through the area like a saw blade. Eventually, everything becomes normal again and you reach the festival, a large amusement park type deal with a circus in the center. Your date, Sazie, is waiting at the entrance for you.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:07 am

"I'm sorry for making you wait so long" I say catching my breath, "I'm assuming your...Sazie, correct?" he said, hoping this was his blind date.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:10 am

She nods, then you suddenly remember how shy she is. You should suggest something to do together.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:11 am

"Uh, um, how about we gooo ooon...." He looks around the place, to see what rides/attractions there are.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:13 am

There's a Ferris Wheel, a Rollercoaster, Bumper Cars, many many types of games, the circus, a petting zoo, and a place to get decent, and highly overpriced, food.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:15 am

Hmmmm, I look at the time

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:17 am

It's time'o'clock. Plenty of time for you to do everything but one.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:23 am

I suggest we take a look at some of the games. but as we walk in I ask if she is hungry or not?

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:24 am

She shakes her head no, and you go to the games. There's your typical carnival games of all kinds. Every one of them offers the chance for you to win a grand prize. Something seems off however, the people in the booths seem almost like zombies.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmarko Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:29 am

I ask one of the booth owners, from a distance "is it alright if I play a game?" I also check to make sure Sazie isn't scared or anything.

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:32 am

He nods and offers you a ball. This is the common "Try to knock down all the bottles" game. You only get one ball to knock down a pyramid of six bottles.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next