RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Adventure - Pok

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Pok - Page 3 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Pok

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:16 am

You open the door and look into it to see the outside world. However something is very, very strange. You think for a moment but you can't place what it is, however this is your world.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Adventure - Pok - Page 3 Empty Re: Create Your Own Adventure - Pok

Post by ThePok Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:21 am

Shrugs and walks out of the school and goes home.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:23 am

As you walk home, you hear screams around you. It seems like people are being murdered and suddenly you see something disgusting, a giant insect like monster with long, sharp pincers. It hasn't noticed you yet. There's an alley nearby, you could run, or attack it.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:24 am

attack runs like hell

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:25 am

You run, but your escape is cut off by another of them which has noticed you. It strikes with its pincers but misses, giving you one chance to escape. You're in the middle of the city, you have plenty of options.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:29 am

Sees a door. Opens it and goes through and runs out out the front of the building.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:31 am

You run into the building, then turn around and run right back out since that's the front door. The insect swings at you again, beheading you and dropping your lifeless corpse onto the street. You're dead.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:38 am

*REDO* Since it missed I quickly stab it's head.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:39 am

You stab it in the head and it falls in a lump onto the ground, however this has alerted the other one behind you and it is preparing to chase you.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:41 am

"Oh fuck me" Runs

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:41 am

You run down the street back towards the school. Unfortunately, as you go you see a much larger, shelled enemy in front of you. After cutting to the left, you reach a decision between three buildings. One appears to be a hospital. The next a police station. And the last is a house. The hospital is very large, it may be the best place to hide from the monsters. The station is medium sized, not many places to hide but there may be weapons if you're lucky. The house is small but offers the best escape as it is unlikely that there would be anyone or any more monsters inside of it.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 am

"Fuck it" Runs into the house

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:41 pm

You run into the house. It's a very small building without much inside and you may be able to hole up inside if you barricade it. There's a back door and windows on the second floor. A quick search of the building reveals very little that's of use, but there is some food and materials for barricading. However, if you get swarmed you don't have many places to go as well.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:36 pm

(Best place to escape my ass) starts barricading the house and grabs all the food I can.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:10 pm

(I clearly said you could escape now or barricade.) You barricade the house, locking it up tight as possible so nothing can get in. The insect seems to have backed off for some reason and you wait until suddenly you hear a loud thumping at the door. Let me in! Oh god please let me in! They're going to kill me!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:37 pm

"Why should I trust that you won't kill me when I let you in?"

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:48 am

As you ask a question in an obviously dire moment, you suddenly hear flesh being ripped apart. A terrifying sound of bones shattering and meat tearing fills your ears and a pool of blood answers your question as it forms and runs under the doorway. In a critical moment, you didn't react fast enough to save someone's life. For hours, you sit there waiting as the beast outside devours the corpse. The sound of jaws tearing into meat sickens you and you end up throwing up into the toilet on more than one occasion before you luckily find a pair of ear-buds to put in and decide to go to sleep.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:22 am

(I wasn't gonna let him in anyway) Sleeps

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:22 am

Day 2

You wake up the next morning, refreshed and feeling like all of your energy and injuries are healed. You remember going to sleep in a boarded up house, however you appear to be back in your own bed. The alarm is ringing loudly and the lights are piercingly bright. You see a shadow in the corner of your room though, which is odd due to the strength of the lights.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:44 am

"Dafaq is going on?" Puts my hand on my knife and throws the alarm clock at the shadow.

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:46 am

You throw the alarm clock into the shadow, and it begins to grow. A loud scream is heard from inside of it, similar to the one from last night. The figure approaches you and you see a horrendous view of a woman, torn to pieces but held together by the shadows, her skin pale as she looks down on you. You murderer! You let me die! I will have my revenge!
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:51 am

"Oh, I'm sorry! If I knew you were a woman I would have let you in immediately! I'm so, so sorry mam."

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:54 am

You made your decision! Now you will die for it, in a much more horrible way than I did! The woman waves her had and you become engulfed in flames, you feel your skin burning away before you fall. After ages of burning and falling in utter darkness, you land in a large mass of water. Around you are islands glowing dimly with dark colors of every variety. If you don't get on land soon, you may drown or worse. The only thing to do now is pick a color.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePok Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:57 am

Goes to the green island

ThePok

Back to top Go down

Post by KillianTheDark Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:01 pm

You travel to the green island, pulling yourself onto shore and gasping for breath as you cough up some water. Looking around, it appears that this island is covered by a dense jungle. Inside you can see a cabin, but you're not sure if that's a good thing considering the threat. The rain is pouring down though, and you need to figure out what to do.
KillianTheDark
KillianTheDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next